fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
innercy said:
i don't know why i can't load coverflooder. i keep getting code dump error during loading... last time i remember i can boot without any problem.. currently i'm in 4.0u, kepp trying using old n vew version still the same..

as far as i remember i only update cios, nothing more.. other loader works beautifully..

Are you sure your games are on a wbfs partition? If you are sure then the next thing to check is that your cover images are OK: The easiest way to eliminate this is to temporarily rename the cover folders in /usb-loader/ and try running CoverFloader. If it boots then you know you have a bad image somewhere... Let me know. Hope this makes sense - I'm dosed-up right now for my man-flu
tongue.gif

Posts merged

cambric said:
QUOTE(cambric @ Mar 29 2010, 07:43 AM) thanks for the new r1059, I will test it asap

I used r1060... everything seems OK.... good job Fishears....

That's what I like to hear
biggrin.gif

innercy

Trophies
XP
Country
fishears said:
innercy said:
i don't know why i can't load coverflooder. i keep getting code dump error during loading... last time i remember i can boot without any problem.. currently i'm in 4.0u, kepp trying using old n vew version still the same..

as far as i remember i only update cios, nothing more.. other loader works beautifully..

Are you sure your games are on a wbfs partition? If you are sure then the next thing to check is that your cover images are OK: The easiest way to eliminate this is to temporarily rename the cover folders in /usb-loader/ and try running CoverFloader. If it boots then you know you have a bad image somewhere... Let me know. Hope this makes sense - I'm dosed-up right now for my man-flu
tongue.gif

yup. i haven't change anything inside the hdd. i already rename the usb-loader, still the same..

gameplayer951

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
why exactly do you want to view that link anyway? theres a better guide in the "Wii Hacking" Section in the sticky at the top of the page
QUOTE(Nullkill @ Apr 28 2009, 08:54 PM) I will get pissed if you log a defect about the loader not working; and you didn't follow this guide and set up your wii for usb loaders first.
http://www.mikeandheth.com/games/97-connec...hard-drive.html

^ that's why. but post up the link for that one for me, i guess. please and thanks.
biggrin.gif

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
gameplayer951 said:
is that just showing how to hack you Wii? because i've already done that
tongue.gif
If you already "hacked" it what is it that you want then?
huh.gif

All you need for USB loading is to install a cIOS and then just run the USB loader with HBC, that's all...
Optionally you can use a WBFS manager to add games to the drive from your PC.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
gameplayer951 said:
pepxl said:
how can anyone post you a link to a dead site that went down for good reasons plus its just a copy of the information available here

go here its pretty much a complete how to in wii related topics

http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/home
tongue.gif

yes and a lot more

f your wii is already hacked then what exactly are you wanting to do?

QUOTE(gameplayer951 @ Apr 11 2010, 11:34 AM)
^ link wont work :/. i'm not doing anything until it does.

with the 1st post i was under the impression you wanted to hack your wii and enable USB loading

gameplayer951

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tj_cool said:
gameplayer951 said:
tongue.gif
If you already "hacked" it what is it that you want then?
huh.gif

All you need for USB loading is to install a cIOS and then just run the USB loader with HBC, that's all...
Optionally you can use a WBFS manager to add games to the drive from your PC.
ooohh. haha. i'm a noob when it comes to these things
tongue.gif

Doctair

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
fishears said:
I just posted a new official forwarder channel on the downloads page. It's got the new logo in the animations and the splash. Try it and let me know what you think - it's my first real play with CustomizeMii.
Thanks
Hey Fishears, I tried out the channel forward and it works no probs.. The only thing I noticed is the new image icon seem stretched abit... but good job none the less!

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
Jaz808 said:
Any more updates, anything new in the forseeable future, love this loader

That's a tough one...
We're down to an active (make that semi-active) team of one (me) and I've just had a whole load of other things that have needed my attention for a couple of months. I have all the code in place to, basically, support loading games from FAT/NTFS but there ARE plenty of bugs to be nailed before I can even release a beta version of that - and let me tell you, getting back in to your code after a break like that is hard enough but even worse when you know it's all going to be "bug time"! I basically need to either get myself back in to the code or call it a day once and for all... I hope it will be the former.

misteromar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey fishears, This is my favorite loader, thanks for all the work you have done.

I for one hope you hang in there, not so much for the FAT/NTFS stuff, but if new cios or such come along that need loaders to be altered.

Once again, thanks man.

katrem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
misteromar said:
Hey fishears, This is my favorite loader, thanks for all the work you have done.

I for one hope you hang in there, not so much for the FAT/NTFS stuff, but if new cios or such come along that need loaders to be altered.

Once again, thanks man.
Same here, I love the way this loader looks and 'feels'. I would understand if / when you have had enough but I'm extremely selfish so I hope you keep going ;-)

Thanks for all your work...

Lord Kanti

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I have been using coverfloader for at least a year or so and it's pretty awesome, but whenever I mention it people say "wtf is coverfloader, I use configurable usb..."

Anyways; after all this time I have finally tried (again) to use cheat codes and I can't seem to make any progress. I can't ask anyone for help because it seems no one uses it, and the website for coverfloader is pretty skimpy on the tech support, esp in the cheats department. When I click on MANAGE under the advanced options for the game I select in the flow menu I get a checkmark next to nothing. it seems there ought to be a line of info there.

the code of interest I am trying to use is saved as RMHE08.txt
RMHE08
Monster Hunter Tri

10 Rathian Plate in box 397
* 4A000000 90000000
* 120E0D24 00000116
* 120E0D26 0000000A
* E0000000 80008000
line 00000116 holds the variable in the last 4 digits 0116

and I have saved it in the txtcodes, codes, and cheats directories I have on my SD card. I am pretty sure one directory is for another loader but I put the file there just in case. I even duplicated the file as .gct format just in case.
Figured I'd try under the coverfloader thread before I start my own. any help is appreciated.

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
You need to remove the "*" and any leading spaces from your code lines.
Like this:

Code:
RMHE08
Monster Hunter Tri

10 Rathian Plate in box 397
4A000000 90000000
120E0D24 00000116
120E0D26 0000000A
E0000000 80008000

Also, if you want the variable value to be editable in the CoverFloader cheat manager then you should replace the "0116" with "xxxx" - that way you can change the value without having to exit the loader...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Meta what's @Psionic Roshambo onlyfans password