Country
Gambia, The
@users with SM4.2 U/E

I've made a package with 3 different dols : Test_42.rar , 3.25 MB
including:
1_boot.dol
2_boot.dol
3_boot.dol

If you want to test these dols, rename it to boot.dol, copy it to SD:\Apps\CoverFloader and launch it via HBC.

If one of these dols is working for you, tell me the number.

I can't test this, because I'm on SM4.1E and for me the current dol works like a charm...

If no one of these dols are working we've to wait for fishears dol, which is built on a Linux machine with a different rev of the compiler.

Good Luck!

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't see the point of doing wads for these dols. So, i'll wait for the next SVN revision to become available.
smile.gif

innercy

Trophies
XP
Country
i use coverflooder 1.2. why i see "=" symbol in the game title. how do i remove it?.
btw, i hope this loader will support theme customization in the next release.

Cash Machine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles goes to a black screen upon load for me [running r1020].

Works on USB Loader GX with error 002 fix on.

yixiar

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
RolloS60 said:
@users with SM4.2 U/E

I've made a package with 3 different dols : Test_42.rar , 3.25 MB
including:
1_boot.dol
2_boot.dol
3_boot.dol

If you want to test these dols, rename it to boot.dol, copy it to SD:\Apps\CoverFloader and launch it via HBC.

If one of these dols is working for you, tell me the number.

I can't test this, because I'm on SM4.1E and for me the current dol works like a charm...

If no one of these dols are working we've to wait for fishears dol, which is built on a Linux machine with a different rev of the compiler.

Good Luck!

Can I test it? Which one is the same as r1023 published before? So it can be exculuded.
My Wii Menu is 3.2u and crashed with r1023
mad.gif

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FAT32 support would be great. For relatives around for Thanksgiving I've had to load up a bunch of games that haven't been played in a long time, and it seems that quite a few (almost 40%, it seems) of my games are corrupted and lock up the loader when I press A on them (with one-button launch off). Apparently trying to access their disc menu music is impossible because they're too corrupted, and it freezes things up.

I have backups (cisos) of my backups (on the wbfs drive), but it's still a huge pain in the ass. I've never seen anything like that on FAT32, but I've noticed corruption in a game or two over the past year, but until now never anything this widespread. Seems that FAT32 would just be more stable.

(And I know it's corruption on the wbfs drive because if I reload the backups onto the drive and change nothing else, things work perfectly again).

Jaz808

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Never had a prob with wbfs corruption, i have 180+ games on a WD 500gig 2.5 Passport, i add a game or two a week, the drive is as old as when USB Loader 1.5 was released

NL-LINK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I have Coverflow 1.2 since r1021 or r1023 didn`t worked for me.(code dump)

I want to Load Modern Warfare: Reflex but everytime I start my screen goes black.

NL-LINK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I have cios36 rev 10 and every other game loads but when I try Cod:Modern Warfare Reflex a black screen appears and this not only happens on Coverflow but on every usb loader

NL-LINK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I also tried Rev 14 and 15 but I get "No Usb found" so I'm keeping it at Rev 10. When I try to load ModernWarfare: Reflex Pal on my Ntsc Wii 4.2 the screen goes black and my Wii frezes. I tried this on Cover flow 1.2, 1021, 1006 and 1023.

I really need help on this.

misteromar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
NL-LINK said:
Well I have cios36 rev 10 and every other game loads but when I try Cod:Modern Warfare Reflex a black screen appears and this not only happens on Coverflow but on every usb loader

Try the anti-002 option.

NL-LINK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
misteromar said:
NL-LINK said:

Try the anti-002 option.
Wow it worked on black and white I'll try to figure out the color thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol