Not open for further replies.

Nullkill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
white2833 said:
Rather interesting. I tried a different loader...USB Loader-GX, and it comes up with the cover image from the SD just fine, matching the disk codes. So it appears to be something with my CoverFlow install. :-(

Thanks for posting the image; but it doesn't tell me what size you are loading... it will ONLY work with 160x224

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With rev7 I can finally use this loader without it crashing to HBC after five seconds. That's good, but now 3-D covers won't work for me at all. The 2-D covers downloaded and display fine, and the 3-D covers went through the motion of downloading, but don't appear on my sd card at all. I tried using a backup of the 3dcovers folder I had made, but the covers still won't show up. I know it's not a problem with theotherzone.com transitioning to wiiboxart or whatever, because I tested with Hibern's WiiFlow, and the 3-D covers downloaded just fine.

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
white2833 said:
I created a photo share at http://photoshare.shaw.ca/view/19232318584-1245973253-13352/ that you can view the screen snapshot of my SD card. I'm on a mac on I'm not sure what properties you would want to see. Let me know and I'll snap another shot.

Thanks very much for your help!

white2833

First thing I notice from your screenshot is that your 3D cover is 64k and your 2D cover is 96k...... You have them in the wrong folders - that's my guess - swap them round and I bet it works.

theotherfreakygu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, great loader. However, I cannot get any of the covers to display on Revision 7 Update 1. I tried to download both the normal and 3D covers via the program, but it says some error occurred on every one. This also happens to the disks. However, I know I am connected, because it downloaded cheats and text successfully. I also downloaded all my covers and discs manually from wiiboxart.com and put them in the appropriate folder, but the program does not load them in. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

mderksen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. Great loader. I've installed the loader and two days ago everything worked fine. Yesterday I couldn't add games or download the Wii 2d and 3d covers. While trying to download the covers I see something like "an error accured".

If I try to add a game it gives me a black screen with a lot of code. I made a photo of it.
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/2301/image146ivd.jpg

It's a stack dump. I googled it and someone says it has to do with a USB device? I've got a Western Digital extern HDD with 2 partitions. One for data NTFS for Windows and one WBFS partition for the Wii. The HDD works fine in Windows, so that couldn't be the problem.

---
edit:

I've got the Wii version 4.0e but it worked before. I've tried another USB port and disabled WiiConnect24 but it still doesn't work.
I even tried the USB Loader GX and that loader works.

muuh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I just downloaded this loader because someone said it was better than USB Loader GX.
But I can't download Covers. I always get "some error occured"...

hutchinson82

Trophies
XP
Country
Same here. Covers wont download.
I notice they are downloaded from theotherzone.com.
If you go to the above address you are asked to go to wiiboxart.com.

Could this be the reason?

asuperdad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi TroyTheZombie: I tried downloading your great looking CoverFloader forwarder, but I keep receiving an invalid file error from MediaFire.

neardark

Trophies
XP
Country
hutchinson82 said:
wiiboxart.com have also restricted downloading all the covers to members only.

and you can only be a member if you donate.

so does this mean that anyone that wants this to work will now need to donate to the site?

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not true..... only members (who donate) can download covers in bulk, in zipped format.
Anyone can still download individual covers one at a time.

neardark

Trophies
XP
Country
SmuffTheMagicDragon said:
Not true..... only members (who donate) can download covers in bulk, in zipped format.
Anyone can still download individual covers one at a time.

good to hear, so why has coverflow stopped downloading the covers?

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The bandwidth on the site hit a TeraByte this month (1000 GIGS of data) so until the month is up only members can download full zips
Im not here to fund people downloading covers out of my own pocket and if you cant give a euro towards bandwidth then get the covers one at a time

Its still a free site to download covers and always will be , i just need to limit bulk downloads to conserve bandwidth.

hutchinson82

Trophies
XP
Country
@djtaz

Completely agree. It's just a shame to loose the functionality from coverfloader. Maybe there could be a way of inputting your username and password in coverfloader added in the next release. In the meantime i need my cover fix, donation coming your way
smile.gif

neardark

Trophies
XP
Country
even if i did donate it would do me no good downloading the covers as it just won't see them, would be nicer like hutch said to just be able donate and then to put in login details and download

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Itch.io has lots of free assets also. Under the bullets behavior tab, there is a "rotate bullets" option, can try that. Or in the code can try
    - fire bullet Player.X(PlayerDirection)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im taking a break for today anyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    YEa gotta after a while, looking at code for long periods will bug your eyes.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool tho, I'm proud of you going back to it, not giving up. It is difficult at first to learn, but fun once you get the hang of it. I think I've watched every tutorial video there is, but I still struggle sometimes to get stuff to work right. But gotta keep trying dif things, and eventually you will get it right.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol McDonald's has a grandma mcflurry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, furry grandma?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It sounds good actually, I like butterscotch
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It sucked don't know wtf these little bits and pieces are they use now
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I live maybe 3 minutes from a Dairy Queen, so I would just go there for ice cream anything anyways. I usually get the Oreo Blizzard, or a Peanut Buster Parfait.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats a dairy queen?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ice cream shop
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, mmmm ice cream
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Uremums a dairy queen
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mmmmm uremum
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Always shooting that dairy out uremums tiddies
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My thread front ten years ago got 10,000 views lol
  • DolphinCube @ DolphinCube:
    Sup peps? I rarely talk on here but is there a way to disable the ads that cover the chat a lil. Its annoying at times
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can avoid the ads by becoming a paid Patron.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @DolphinCube, or use an adblocker
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i'd recommend ublock origin
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Brave browser
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, kinda
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, kinda