Jaz808

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Rc6 Now pressing button 1 takes me to HBC, Rc5 would show version info

QUOTEI think we have button 1 set to take a screenshot at the moment - maybe your SD is write protected?

The card is not write protected as i download covers, but at least i know Button 1 is currently mapped to do something else, cheers guys

natemckn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
beerorkid said:
First, thanks for this awesome loader.

Finally got a hard drive that works with this and got it all up and running with this site: http://www.mikeandheth.com/games/109-store...tem-menu-4.html
From the link to cover flow I found this forum and have spent a couple weeks reading up on what to do and got it working last night.

SETUP:
- wii was at 4.0. Not sure if doing this in the link posted above reverted me some how "Run CMDVDX34 to downgrade your IOS and exit when finished"
- EXT HD is a seagate freeagent go 250gb Whole thing formatted with WBFS manager as one partition. Spindown set to never
- HackMii Installer v0.2 / BootMii public beta 2 / Homebrew Channel 1.0.3
- cIOS36_rev10
- CoverFlow RC6 (r544)
- used WAD Manager v1.4 to get a channel and replaced the loader with cover flow and it goes to the cover flow loader

ISSUE:
Having an issue where on some games it freezes while loading a game to the drive. Seems some games I can try a few times and it will work eventually. I know that sometimes the countdown hangs for a second or two and then goes, but I wait a good 30 minutes and it is still froze, hard power down, and I try again.

QUESTIONS:
1. Could it be that I am running cIOS36_rev10 and should upgrade to the newest version?
2. Might it be how I am getting into the cover flow loader from a channel?
3. I was messing around with cover art just a bit last night, switching to 3D and then the next time I came back it switched back to 2D. Maybe wiping out the cover art will help?

Only on my first day with this and read a good 20 pages of this thread. Trying not to ask lame questions. If you have any suggestions I would be grateful like I already am for this awesomeness you folks made.

I had that problem too, I think it was just a scratched or dirty disc. Sometimes it froze up so i just tried again.
Launching it through a channel has absolutely no effect on it.
cIOS10 is pretty good, personally I use 12 but its up to you to test and figure out which works best with your hard drive and games

beerorkid

Trophies
Website
www.beerorkid.com
XP
Country
United States
natemckn said:
I had that problem too, I think it was just a scratched or dirty disc. Sometimes it froze up so i just tried again.
Launching it through a channel has absolutely no effect on it.
cIOS10 is pretty good, personally I use 12 but its up to you to test and figure out which works best with your hard drive and games

You know come to think of it I did pull the disks out I was having trouble with and wiped them down a bit. That must be it.

I have a cool way to fix scratched disks too.

Thanks for knocking my memory around a bit. I was enjoying a few beverages while ripping disks last night.

Nouman6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to add a shortcut to this to the main wii menu? So instead of opening the HB Channel and clicking the app.

Dyne255

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Will Cover Flow work if I install cios38_rev12? or am I better off sticking with the cios36_rev 10? What would be the use for cios38_rev12?

beerorkid

Trophies
Website
www.beerorkid.com
XP
Country
United States
Nouman6 said:
Is there a way to add a shortcut to this to the main wii menu? So instead of opening the HB Channel and clicking the app.

This quoted below

natemckn said:
QUOTE(offtopic @ Jun 8 2009, 01:52 AM) So I got the program working, and love it. Thanks. Is there any way I can make a channel that loads it instead of using the homebrew channel?

What you are looking for is a forwarder channel. Here is a link for the one I use. Install it using WAD manager and it will launch SD:/apps/usbloader/boot.dol (which is probably where you keep the loader anyway)
http://sharebee.com/9ce107ee

When you are ready forthe cover flow app, simply rename it to boot.dol and replace the generic file in the /apps/usbloader directory.

sico_pata

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
spayrosam said:
CoverFloader Forwarder Channal by spayrosam
Big Thank to OBI-Hoernchen

Any clue to get this?

I'm getting troubles putting individual config for games. I can't save it when I exit configuration panel and I miss what I choose

spayrosam

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
scognito said:
spayrosam said:
CoverFloader Forwarder Channal by spayrosam
Big Thank to OBI-Hoernchen

I have used Base wad and Benzin

Download
CoverFloader Forwarder Channal

ID: COFL
SD:\apps\CoverFloader\ boot.dol

I would like to make some modification, are you able to, or animations are just pre-made?

OK!!

D

Deleted-171178

Would it be possible to add easy customizable themes from an SD card directory?

YONKE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
thanks for this wonderful loader, it work as a dream........
bow.gif

Dezara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there!

First of all I want to say I love the look and feel of the loader....great work!
smile.gif

I'm having an issue when trying to download covers. Everytime I click on it, the Wii locks up and gives me an "exception (DSI) occurred"! A list of codes then a stack dump and core dump. (available if needed)

At first, I thought it was a problem with my setup. I'm running 3.3u with cIOS36_rev10 HBC IOS537 v8.22. I decided to downgrade to 3.2u to see if it would help and because I wanted to see the process. No problems there everything worked fine. However I'm still getting the same error. Everything works fine with the exception of this. I've downloaded cover art so its not even much of a problem except the ocd part of my nature. I've read the forums and i've not seen anyone else with this issue. Any ideas? Am I missing something? The Wii gets online fine using the browser and HBC channel updated recently with no problems. It also had no problems getting online during downgrade process. Any help would be great!

thanks!

"here's your problem this things set for evil"

D

Deleted-171178

Dezara said:
Hi there!

First of all I want to say I love the look and feel of the loader....great work!
smile.gif

I'm having an issue when trying to download covers. Everytime I click on it, the Wii locks up and gives me an "exception (DSI) occurred"! A list of codes then a stack dump and core dump. (available if needed)

At first, I thought it was a problem with my setup. I'm running 3.3u with cIOS36_rev10 HBC IOS537 v8.22. I decided to downgrade to 3.2u to see if it would help and because I wanted to see the process. No problems there everything worked fine. However I'm still getting the same error. Everything works fine with the exception of this. I've downloaded cover art so its not even much of a problem except the ocd part of my nature. I've read the forums and i've not seen anyone else with this issue. Any ideas? Am I missing something? The Wii gets online fine using the browser and HBC channel updated recently with no problems. It also had no problems getting online during downgrade process. Any help would be great!

thanks!

"here's your problem this things set for evil"
What CIOS do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: No. but I hear they might get a Lego set :rofl2::tpi: