could someone with a code compatible flashcard make a .sav for me?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Clydefrosch, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Clydefrosch
    OP

Clydefrosch GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 2, 2009
    Gambia, The
    Ok, this probably doesn't exactly classify as hints or tips xD but it really annoys me that they keep putting in cards that are only unlockable by cheat and I actually always wanted to try out an Obelisk D:

I'd really like it to only be right at the start but with the god cards/wicked beasts/...uh those dragons they have now unlocked already, but not like ALL cards and the ingame name Ben.

I already looked through the saves in the download section, but they all seemed to be just 100% hacked saves and such... and probably with the wrong names too

That would be all I think, unless theres a way to unlock an empty banlist too, I loved that in the first YGO I played on GBA

Thank you very much to everyone who might help me with this

2. Sanderino

Sanderino I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone

Sep 10, 2008
    Netherlands
    the Netherlands
    uhhmm.. i don't think you have a code liek: all god cards, only all cards or something..

3. Clydefrosch
    OP

Clydefrosch GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 2, 2009
    Gambia, The
    yeah i guess it would have to be like 9 individual codes, but if they don't exist...

i guess ill come back after playing through the story then and beg for all cards or something xD

4. TotalNEW-B

TotalNEW-B Member

Newcomer
    Jul 30, 2009
    Canada
    LOL, actually there are cheats for gettin the gods and all the cards - wats funni is , I know it, I have it, but my stupid R4 cant read it [​IMG]