Hacking Could someone please help in getting some vitacheat codes to work.....

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depending on the Update, you will have to find the Code/s Addresses again. Was like that for Pinball Arcade and a few other Games. Basically, instead of running from ux0:app/xxxx##### , it runs the Update with the Main Folder. Try to look for the Addresses and you should be able to Update the older Code Address listings.

susanoomon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depending on the Update, you will have to find the Code/s Addresses again. Was like that for Pinball Arcade and a few other Games. Basically, instead of running from ux0:app/xxxx##### , it runs the Update with the Main Folder. Try to look for the Addresses and you should be able to Update the older Code Address listings.
How do I find the addresses exactly? I've never done anything like this so I don't want to mess it up.... just found out the codes in the list are for gohanmem.... how do I even convert them?

Last edited by susanoomon,

KenZomaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I've found some codes for world of final fantasy us but they are for v1.0.1, I would like to use them on v1.0.3 but I have no knowledge on how to get it to work for it..... If anyone could help me that would be awesome here's
I have cheat for 1.03 patch, udaius make the code. But i wanna ask u, when im update to the 1.03 that the gave have no animation skill so the ability that casted just like normal attack and on the portal door there is no sign(just like ordinary wood). Can u help me how to fix it or maybe u have 1.03 update data so i can reupdate my game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: show him fighting in ww2