Could someone help me on this one?

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by jcd07, Apr 8, 2009.

Apr 8, 2009
  1. jcd07
    OP

Newcomer jcd07 Newbie

Philippines
    Hi guys! I'm a newbie here. I just want to ask if you can help me with my problem with my DS. I was using my DS 2 days ago and it was working perfectly until today. My DS can't read ALL of my games! It sucks! I tried reformatting it didn't work. I also tried pressing the Select button and it still doesn't work......tried removing and inserting my R4 and it still doesn't work.....man..I don't know what to do next. If I press the A button it says on top of the screen directory 0 games. I checked my micro SD separately, the games are still there including the SAV files. Hope you guys can help on this one. Thanks!!

2. ShinRyouma

Member ShinRyouma GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Indonesia
    Try to re-insert the micro sd to the R4, if it's still not working maybe your R4 is broken.

3. jcd07
    OP

Newcomer jcd07 Newbie

Philippines
    oh ok. But I did that already....still with the same results. Rather have a broken r4 than a broken DS @_@

4. ShinRyouma

Indonesia
    If your R4 is broken, better find another card like Cyclo ds or EDGE, don't buy fake/clone R4 since the real R4 is dead.

5. greator

Member greator GBAtemp Regular

Malaysia
    Maybe you have the fake R4.

Try installing YSmenu and see if the firmware can read your nds files.

6. ShinRyouma

Indonesia
    I don't think the problem is the firmware because jcd07 can play 2 days ago. But nothing wrong with trying ysmenu, hopefully it works and you don't have to buy new card. Or maybe R4 can be fixed by local game store, I think the problem is micro sd reader in R4 is damaged, that's why the top screen display 0 games.