Hacking Could my switch be banned?

Luckyclover1234

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently pirated a switch game and installed it. I needed to update the game so I connected to the internet and updated it. Is there a possibility that my switch could become banned by updating a pirated game?

Luckyclover1234

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are the odds lowered if I'm using Incognito to hide my serial number and putting my internet in 90dns?
Or does this mean it's only a matter of time until I get a notification.

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have all that setup, the odds are probably low, I think the main reason my switch got banned was over joycon updates or me installing the nes channel when it first came out but chances are I was going to get banned regardless. Anyway your odds are probably low if you’re serial number is hidden and if it actually makes a difference if your using incognito.

Luckyclover1234

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have all that setup, the odds are probably low, I think the main reason my switch got banned was over joycon updates or me installing the nes channel when it first came out but chances are I was going to get banned regardless. Anyway your odds are probably low if you’re serial number is hidden and if it actually makes a difference if your using incognito.
well that's good to know. I'm able to access the eshop so I haven't been banned yet. and I always make sure to turn on airplane mode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ