Hacking Could anybody do me a favor?

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi everybody,

could anybody write a another downgrade guide for all newbies and all dummies(!) which are at 3.4? Just plain and straight forward, if you have the HBC already, how to get to 3.2, without extras, without backup launching, without the shop update. I think this would be very useful as a noob would have a chance to understand a little bit of this, if it's only the downgrade and not EVERYTHING as it is now and which is just confusing i guess.

At the end could be links for guides for starfall, backup launching, the shop update and whatever is "now" possible after downgrade.

I can't write it myself as i didn't need to do it and i don't know how to do it. Maybe a detailed howto obtain IOS16 in a legal way(extract IOS15 with wufe and patch it to IOS16) wouldn't be bad too.

Thank you very much

PS: I almost forgot to tell why i think this is "necessary": All new Wiis are at 3.4 and a 2nd decription would help a lot of people to understand if they didn't understand the 1st one

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I really don't undestand how can "....press A" is it so complicated, even for a noob, but I'll star with the pic's and then the guide, ok?
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.