Gaming "Cory in the House DS" Considered one of the Greats

SG854

Hail Mary
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
It's considered one of the Greatest Game of all Time. At Metacritic Cory in the House has so many 10's. It has universal acclaim with a User score of 9.6. There are no Critic scores since only 2 critics reviewed it. People hate critic scores anyway since they say they are payed off. With User scores you are not getting any of that money and corruption.

So what are your thoughts on what many consider to be a master piece? Have you played Cory in the House DS? Do you recommend it to others? Or do you dislike it and think it's over rated? Please comment your thoughts below.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/ds/cory-in-the-house

Last edited by SG854,

SG854

Hail Mary
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Metacritic is just a compilation of scores from gaming publications
Yeah it's pretty terrible, I don't use it
***OCARINA OF TIME IS NOT THE BEST GAME EVER CREATED, FIGHT ME***
Cory in the House is a good example of people messing with reviews. People complain Critic scores are payed off. And complain that User scores are not professional enough.

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time reviews are outdated. What was great back then now has outdated graphics, gameplay and controls. Now we know how better things can be done. So, should people ignore old outdated reviews? Is Ocarina of Time no longer one the Greatest of all Time because the reviews are old? Because many people use things like metacritic scores to see overall consensus and majority opinion. But they are outdated though and those same people probably won't think of it as great anymore. So its not really a reflection of overall opinion nowadays. Maybe in the past but not today.

Last edited by SG854,

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Who do you take more seriously? User or Critic Scores? Or do you just ignore Metacritic all together?
I do, and I recommend everyone else to do too, ignore all scores... they're called reviews and not ratings for a reason, and entertainment is inherently subjective

Enryx25

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Metacritic is just a compilation of scores from gaming publications
Yeah it's pretty terrible, I don't use it
***OCARINA OF TIME IS NOT THE BEST GAME EVER CREATED, FIGHT ME***
You're right. It's not the best game ever now.
When it was released it was a masterpiece of plot, gameplay and music.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: The tots through Tina quotes are Napoleon. No free drinks and the big brown finger are Greasy...