"corrupted" saves when streaming on NTR CFW 3.4

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by iSharingan, Jan 28, 2017.

1. iSharingan
    OP

iSharingan Show me your power

Jun 23, 2016
    United States
    So I've noticed a recurring issue and I cant find any further info on it anywhere.

I have everything working fine for streaming, except on several games I either cant save once I connect the debugger (says memory region is corrupt), or any saves read/made when streaming register as corrupt when trying to load later/without the debugger connected.

Games I've noticed it on (there are definitely more out there):
    Triforce Heroes (any saves read/made after debugger connects are 'corrupted')
    Dragon Ball Fusions (saves fail after debugger connects and even valid saves read as corrupt/the game formats the save data if you try to load them).

Note: these are all physical cartridges I own, but I have personally confirmed that the same behavior happens on SD/CIA-installed versions, as well (which were promptly deleted, if that matters).

Anyone else notice this behavior/hopefully find a fix?

Note: JKSM has an error opening TFH's/DBF's save archive after a save when streaming. Using NTR without connecting the debugger does not affect saving at all.

I'm aware of kit-kat for streaming (its what I'm using now with no problems), but if/when I start creating my own codes, I want to be sure the memory locations I'm finding are not shifted or anything for these games.

Last edited by iSharingan, Jan 28, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice