Gaming Corrupted save file pokemon platinum

Giox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I fix a corrupted save file for pokemon platinum? I can't save my game, whenever I try to it takes less than a second to save when I turn the game back on I get the corrupted message every time. It isn't a rom and I have a acekard if it involves pokesav or something for a fix.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Giox said:
How do I fix a corrupted save file for pokemon platinum? I can't save my game, whenever I try to it takes less than a second to save when I turn the game back on I get the corrupted message every time. It isn't a rom and I have a acekard if it involves pokesav or something for a fix.
Something in the cart is possibly broken, you'll probably need to go exchange it.

Giox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
Giox said:
Something in the cart is possibly broken, you'll probably need to go exchange it.

is it possible to replace a part if its broken?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...