Hacking Corrupted Disc Channel

snowmanman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've recently been playing a lot of modded Guitar Hero games on the Wii so I haven't used the disc channel in awhile. I tried to play Mario Cart (Kart?) Wii through the disc channel and it was really wierd looking. It was all zoomed in and had a bunch of lines and crap going through it. So then I put in another games and it didn't show up at all when I played it.

The only thing that I have done recently that I suspect caused this problem was I installed just about everything in StartPatch 4.1. I had originally used it to play the New Super Mario Bros. Wii I bought and skip the system update. After that I installed everything except the "remove system menu music" patch.

Does anyone think this caused the problem? How can I fix it? It may not be necessary to fix cause I can play all games through Neogamma, but WiFi cuts out a lot.

Thanks ahead of time.

snowmanman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes that's great for people who steal games, but obviously you did not read my post at all. I specifically said I want to play LEGITAMITE games. How am I supposed to play games on disc through the usb port? I installed StartPatch 4.1 stuff. Has this caused a problem like this before?

nitrostemp

Trophies
XP
Country
usb loader is not about stealing games its about making a collection of your games on one disk for easy and fast access

hatredg0d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
snowmanman said:
The only thing that I have done recently that I suspect caused this problem was I installed just about everything in StartPatch 4.1. I had originally used it to play the New Super Mario Bros. Wii I bought and skip the system update. After that I installed everything except the "remove system menu music" patch.

Does anyone think this caused the problem? How can I fix it? It may not be necessary to fix cause I can play all games through Neogamma, but WiFi cuts out a lot.
Yes, thats most likely from start patch. you should NEVER have that many patches enabled. go uninstall almost all of them.
I recommend that you upgrade to sys menu 4.2. as this alone will probly fix your problem. after get start patch for 4.2 enable these: Block Disc Updates, Block Online Updates, Force WiFi Connection Test Error, Recovery Mode 4th GC DPad UP, Remove Diag Disc Check, and Auto-Press A At Health Screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again