Corrupted app can't be deleted

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by CatmanFan, Jan 5, 2017.

1. CatmanFan
    OP

CatmanFan nope

Aug 14, 2016
    Morocco
    So I'm trying to install a second Haxchi for HBL2HBC, and I was trying to duplicate a DS game which I copied from NAND to USB, but I ended up corrupting the DS game on the USB and I was able to delete it just fine, but now there's a corrupted game in my RedNAND with the same title ID, which I don't even know how it got there, since I only copied the DS game to USB from SysNAND. I can't even delete it or move it using System Config Tool, and I doubt I would try to use System Settings on RedNAND. Any help here? How can I actually clone a DS game for Haxchi?

Last edited by CatmanFan, Jan 5, 2017
  2. ItsKipz

ItsKipz l33t hax0r

Sep 9, 2016
    United States
    The C: drive
    System settings on rednand should be fine.

3. CatmanFan
    OP

CatmanFan nope

Aug 14, 2016
    Morocco
    Can't even delete the corrupted app from System Settings on RedNAND, it gives me a system memory error and forces me to power off the console. The DS game that I have on SysNAND in NAND still works fine, though.

Last edited by CatmanFan, Jan 5, 2017
  4. CatmanFan
    OP

CatmanFan nope

Aug 14, 2016
    Morocco
    It turns out that the corrupted app on RedNAND is there because the DS game that I have is on SysNAND and not on USB. I may have to move the app into a folder or copy my SysNAND DS game to USB.