Corrupted app can't be deleted

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by CatmanFan, Jan 5, 2017.

1. CatmanFan
    OP

CatmanFan SOON™

Aug 14, 2016
    Morocco
    Tangier
    So I'm trying to install a second Haxchi for HBL2HBC, and I was trying to duplicate a DS game which I copied from NAND to USB, but I ended up corrupting the DS game on the USB and I was able to delete it just fine, but now there's a corrupted game in my RedNAND with the same title ID, which I don't even know how it got there, since I only copied the DS game to USB from SysNAND. I can't even delete it or move it using System Config Tool, and I doubt I would try to use System Settings on RedNAND. Any help here? How can I actually clone a DS game for Haxchi?

Last edited by CatmanFan, Jan 5, 2017
  2. ItsKipz

ItsKipz l33t hax0r

Sep 9, 2016
    United States
    The C: drive
    System settings on rednand should be fine.

3. CatmanFan
    OP

CatmanFan SOON™

Aug 14, 2016
    Morocco
    Tangier
    Can't even delete the corrupted app from System Settings on RedNAND, it gives me a system memory error and forces me to power off the console. The DS game that I have on SysNAND in NAND still works fine, though.

Last edited by CatmanFan, Jan 5, 2017
  4. CatmanFan
    OP

CatmanFan SOON™

Aug 14, 2016
    Morocco
    Tangier
    It turns out that the corrupted app on RedNAND is there because the DS game that I have is on SysNAND and not on USB. I may have to move the app into a folder or copy my SysNAND DS game to USB.