Anxious and regretful
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
So I'm trying to install a second Haxchi for HBL2HBC, and I was trying to duplicate a DS game which I copied from NAND to USB, but I ended up corrupting the DS game on the USB and I was able to delete it just fine, but now there's a corrupted game in my RedNAND with the same title ID, which I don't even know how it got there, since I only copied the DS game to USB from SysNAND. I can't even delete it or move it using System Config Tool, and I doubt I would try to use System Settings on RedNAND. Any help here? How can I actually clone a DS game for Haxchi?

Last edited by CatmanFan,

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm trying to install a second Haxchi for HBL2HBC, and I was trying to duplicate a DS game which I copied from NAND to USB, but I ended up corrupting the DS game on the USB and I was able to delete it just fine, but now there's a corrupted game in my RedNAND with the same title ID. I can't even delete it or move it using System Config Tool, and I doubt I would try to use System Settings on RedNAND. Any help here? How can I actually clone a DS game for Haxchi?
System settings on rednand should be fine.

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
It turns out that the corrupted app on RedNAND is there because the DS game that I have is on SysNAND and not on USB. I may have to move the app into a folder or copy my SysNAND DS game to USB.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/gnXkwfS got this because it shows v draws also