jkd3737

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Could somebody please give me a link to the correct Cios to install with the new Gamma loader please.
I need the .wad of the Cios as the Wii I have the backup loader running on has no access to the internet hence the Cios installer that comes with the Gamma pack wont install. I currently have cIOS_249-rev6_rr.wad installed on this wii and was using BackupChannel_Fixes_0.3b_channel_by_WiiShizzza.wad until last night when I installed the new Gamma channel, I hear that this new loader has a much higher compatability with games but I find no difference at all, the same games that didnt work still don't work, so I am assuming this is beacuse I have not installed the Cios that came with the Gamma pack.

I am sorry if this sounds very noobish but I dont own a Wii myself (will get one next week) and have just started doing these installs for friends.

Respect to everyone involed in these projects, you guys have done some really great work, please keep it up !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Load up your pc and monitor, and head to a McDonalds dining room, they have free WiFi