CopyTrans feedback

Discussion in 'iPhone, iPod & iPad' started by Saiyan Lusitano, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Saiyan Lusitano
    OP

Saiyan Lusitano GBAtemp Guru

Oct 29, 2015
    Sweden
    Hey everyone, I eventually got a new cable and been using CopyTrans since then which is absolutely fantastic and very light-weight on the computer (PwnTunes file had its licence expired from the GBATemp who gave me).

Still don't know why Apple doesn't make iTunes optional for iPhone/iPod/iPad/iEtc devices because if people don't like it they'll look for alternatives.

2. TanookiSuit

TanookiSuit GBAtemp Addict

Nov 11, 2004
    United States
    Louisville, KY
    I've been using it for a few years off and on between when I found it when I had an iPad 2 some years ago until it broke, and I think I've had the 5s now for at least 9months and I've only used that with it as I don't want that iTunes garbage and it's co-installed baggage dirtying up my year old laptop. Yes I know it can't manage the apps, not a deal breaker, but man does it ever manage audio and video stuff so easily and effectively. Just the other day I fired it up after burning a couple CDs (one I picked up used, the other always forgot to) into MP3s and throwing them on the 5s which was very quick and painless unlike iTunes. I wonder if they ever got over themselves with moving all the damn buttons and functions around by release.

Saiyan Lusitano likes this.
  3. Saiyan Lusitano
    OP

Saiyan Lusitano GBAtemp Guru

Oct 29, 2015
    Sweden