Hacking Copy save games that you've never played.

Phreeq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if there was a way to copy over saves of games you've never played, like is there a homebrew app or something, cuz I want a save game for something, but I don't have the actual game, nor is there anyway for me to get a hold of a copy.

kangarookangaroo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried to do that with mario kart. (use galaxy save to unlock rosalina) but it wouldnt work so i just borrowed my friends game for like a day and unlocked her that way. meh, it would have been easy to unlock her anyways without a gamesave but im lazy.

Phreeq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that doesnt really help me, since the local walmart doesnt even sell MKW, so none of my friends have it either.

O BTW, I'm trying to get an MKW save onto my wii so i can use the MKW channel.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kangarookangaroo said:
i tried to do that with mario kart. (use galaxy save to unlock rosalina) but it wouldnt work so i just borrowed my friends game for like a day and unlocked her that way. meh, it would have been easy to unlock her anyways without a gamesave but im lazy.

^^^^
What they said.

It won't work. Sadly, I tried the method above, to unlock rosalina.

Got a save off the internet and put it on SD. Went to the save data wii menu and tried copying the save to the system, and it says" You must play the game before transferring saves!" Or something like that...Pretty weird how it does that though...

But as of now, no..I don't think there is a way to do it via homebrew.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, if you tried it, it still might not work. It might not even appear in the save data menu...I don't think there is a way to force the wii to import a save for a game the wii has never read before.

But that's what I THINK. You could go try that program. If it works, then awesome.

EDIT: And both you guys got the same avatar
tongue.gif
, Got confused for a second.

Phreeq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already tried it, you need the actual game.
So it's basically got the same rule as the Wii.

ChiboSempai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you cant use any of the homebrew programs to copy over the save (like ones u normally wouldnt be able to copy)? there normally isnt much of a use for it though, except for the one person who wanted to unlock rosalina in mkwii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o