Hacking COping WUD to Wiiu?

Drake008

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a WUD file with key and want to copy it to WIIU but can it be read when it is on the console or must I do something else?

Drake008

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well as the USB Stick is FAT32 the file wontr copy beacaue it is larger than 4 GB. Can I formatr it to NTFS or EXFAT?

lafleche

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Read the stickies for.gods sake..
As I already wrote {READ!!!!!! ) You need to extract the wud!!!! The files created by extraction programme will not exceed the 4GB.

Drake008

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes I extracted the files and put them in the proper dir. Wupinstaller finds it and starts the miichannel after that it ges back with an error. Thats why I asked.

edizius2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Will there bei ever a Launcher for WUD Files or any other was to Launch from fat32 / ntfs? I recently bricked my Wii U and it sucks that all games must bei reinstalled after a new Wii U is bought, and that all Savegames are gone. Or maybe a homebrew to Launch games from a HDD from a foreign Wii U?

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will there bei ever a Launcher for WUD Files or any other was to Launch from fat32 / ntfs? I recently bricked my Wii U and it sucks that all games must bei reinstalled after a new Wii U is bought, and that all Savegames are gone. Or maybe a homebrew to Launch games from a HDD from a foreign Wii U?

Wouldn't count on any new apps for the Wii U as it's a dead console. But you have everything you need right now anyway just might have to convert to a different format.

As far as converting to a new Wii U no you can't keep your games but you can reinstall the saves with SaveMii.

I don't get why people want to sell and rebuy consoles anyway I still have the same Wii U from launch day and I'm not selling it.

Last edited by ,

Drake008

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The error is.
Install of title 00000000-00000000 failed
error MCP_InstallGetInfo 0xFFFBF2E2

I extracted with UWIziard and put the files incl folder in the Install folder

Last edited by Drake008,

edizius2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi, in my case it was because I have bricked it via CBHC, but I think there are also other reasons for buying a new Wii U like hardware crash, or just because someone wants to have a premium instead of the basic version.

Do I get saves from a different Wii U with SaveMii?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Only Xbox I don't have is the OG, and One X model specifically, I regret giving my chipped OG model to one of my kids years ago, after later hearing he sold it to pawn shop, damn kids!
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, You shouldn't raise Fortnite gamers.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have they own kids now that will pay them back for all the things they did to me, that's how it works, Karma.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tell their kids about pawn shops
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol I still got mw2 open beta on this ps4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just recently picked up a n64 from a garage sell, and looking to mod it and add a HDMI port to it. https://www.ebay.com/itm/3548173115...044&customid=4f3038da73b61afddf7e5e90f4153856
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd like to find a power strip and HDMI selector built in 1 unit, so I can select which game system I want, and will switch to that hdmi, and power on that plug/power supply only, so don't have all game systems powered all the time, but can't find anything like. May just have to make something myself.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Maybe start a kick starter page and sell them, yea right. Big N would prob C&D me, not anything Big N related, but just because that's what they do nowdays. Then come out with they own in a year or so.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Nice. Which operating system are you installing?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, windows 10 and some linux distro like linux mint
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    dualbooth
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Yeah, I'd recommend having another OS just in-case you want to play games.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least Linux doesn't contain spyware than what Windows has.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, cuz of lag?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No. Whenever you use the internet on Windows, Microsoft collects personal data and installs bloatware that isn't necessarily needed, such as Edge.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Speaking of which
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I recall @impeeza mentioned some trick about not having bloatware when installing windows where you set up your country to "world" or smh like that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes, you can debloat the operating system, but in some cases for me it just reinstalls them.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I also recall my brother downloded a "non bloated" version of windows 11 on his pc
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Why debloat? Why not embrace and enjoy my bloat?" - Gates
    +2
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    @Xdqwerty yes, when you are installing Windows on the first steps you are asked for your current location, you MUST to select «international» so no bloatware is installed, because the bloatware is location based. if this night I have some time I will setup a VM and take screenshots.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    User Gates "Disliked" your answer.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: User Gates "Disliked" your answer.