OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyhowz, Cydia has some pretty cool (and alot) of tweaks
just post your favourites here and descrabe what they do

eg.

Gridlock
This is one of my favourite tweaks as it means you can place your icons anywhere on the springboard

Post them
biggrin.gif

metamaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ehem:
Cydelete: lets you delete Cydia apps from the springboard
Fontswap: lets you change the system font
MakeItMine: changes the text in carrier and banner
SBsettings: allows you to access settings from anywhere
WeatherIcon: makes the weather app icon display real time data, and displays the temperature in the statusbar
Yourtube/2/HD: Allows you to download youtube videos IN the youtube app
Wifi Sync: self-explanatory
Flashlight: not really a tweak, but I mention it because it is really useful, brightest flashlight: automatically boosts screen brightness to achieve this.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
I've got many of those mentioned above. Found a couple of more that are interesting

FullScreen Safari - Just out and quite nice. Hide the buttons at the bottom of Safari and replace them with configurable gestures using 2 or 3 finger swipes to go back, forward or switch your tab. Proper multi-touch browsing.

SBRotator - Makes the Springboard rotate aorund like an iPad on your iPhone. Main problem with this is that it tries to keep the 4x4 nature of the springboard (to keep the amount of icons correct) so when in landscape mode it looks rellay cluttered. Also seemed to cause my iPod to crash a bit so I uninstalled

SwitcherMod - Fiddles with the AppSwitcher a bit. When using a landscape application the icons will rotate to match the orientation of your iPod. Other tweaks include permanent close buttons on all icons, ability to make Apps which are not running transparent (I like this feature as most apps don't need the multitasking) and my favourite, the ability to close apps by holding and flicking them up and out of the switcher.

SwitcherRotator - When using a landscape application the icons in the appswitcher will rotate to match the orientation of your iPod

Edit: Realised that switchermod and switcherrotator are seperate DOH!

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QuickShottr (Let's you upload photos in the background the second you take a screen snap)
MakeItMine
GridLock
qTweeter (let's you tweet from anywhere on your iDevice, just pull it down from the top)

ThePowerOutage

The Lord of the Flyes
Trophies
XP
Country
Lockinfo (Info on lock screen)
Iconoclasm (Great for themes)
Cydelete ( Delete Jailbreak Apps as if they were normal AppStore Apps. A little buggy but good enough to sufice.)
I use more but can't tell you what they are as I tried to replace my screen before realized that I needed a frame XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans