Hacking Convert multiple Gamecube games into wup installer format.

KeinesR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hello to everyone.

I know how to convert gamecube iso files to wup installer format, but i want to know if there is a way i can do it with multiple files at once. No bother if they doesn't have covers or icons.

Thanks

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently used teconmoon's injector to see if it worked for me, since others were having issues. if the game isn't in the database, you'll have to supply the icon and tv/drc image from what I remember. well, that's at least for wii games, not sure about cube ones.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

here's what I used for the test. I didn't install it, but I think it asks for the tv image, but I supplied the drc one as well. the drc is what the wii u calls the gamepad. it's the image that displays on the gamepad when you boot a game. the tv and icon are self explanatory. it's for haxchi/rednand specifically, but it's just something to use. it will work, no problem:

Attachments

• TGA.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 146

Xpl0itU

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I recently used teconmoon's injector to see if it worked for me, since others were having issues. if the game isn't in the database, you'll have to supply the icon and tv/drc image from what I remember. well, that's at least for wii games, not sure about cube ones.

here's what I used for the test. I didn't install it, but I think it asks for the tv image, but I supplied the drc one as well. the drc is what the wii u calls the gamepad. it's the image that displays on the gamepad when you boot a game. the tv and icon are self explanatory. it's for haxchi/rednand specifically, but it's just something to use. it will work, no problem:

Aren't all meta images required? or else the game will refuse to boot, or so I remember

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, you'll get a question mark tile and three question marks for the name from what I remember if one is missing or corrupted or even incorrect save settings.

iirc, at least with the wii injections, it only asks for the icon and tvtex tga files. I'm assuming it just resizes the tv one to make the drc one. other stuff like btsnd are probably generic. I have a btsnd file if he wants to use that. can't recall what it sounds like, think it has a lot of bass if I remember. there's an app to turn a wav into a btsnd, not sure if there's an app for the other way around though. I don't know what would happen without a btsnd, if it would boot.

KeinesR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Thanks for your replies, i'm already using that program and everything worked fine. I just want to know if there is a way to convert multiple games at once, not 1 by 1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty how are you?