1. B.B.Link

OP B.B.Link GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I have a Mario Party 3 eep save from PJ64 and I'm trying to load it to the wii64, but it won't read the file. I renamed it properly and everything. Does anyone know a way to get this working or not?

2. nakata6790

nakata6790 True Player

Greece
    You could try this: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Wii64SaveSwap
    I have successfully used it for many games, although you say it is for an .eep file, IDK about those.
    I 've noticed though that for the same game lets say RR64 - Ridge Racer 64 (U) [!].z64, PJ64 makes a RIDGE RACER 64.eep file and Not64 makes a RIDGE RACER 64(U).eep one. Maybe this is the reason. Btw they're both 2.00Kb in size.

3. B.B.Link

United States
    I tried that before. Didn't work on eep's. What n64 emulator produces .fla files? Can I convert my current .eep save into one?

4. bobmcjr

bobmcjr GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    It all depends on the game. N64 cartridges like gba and ds carts had varying types of save chips. If the cartridge uses an eeprom chip (.eep), it wont work trying to save as flash (.fla)

5. B.B.Link

United States
    So does anyone else knows a way to convert these saves? I thought you needed to change something in hex but I can't find any info about it.

6. allanj87

allanj87 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

my saves work direct like literally clck on the save in my project64 folder drag it over to saves in my wii64 folder and im done iv'e only had luck with .mpk's and .eep's never came across another file type.

Ill download mario party 3 and get back to you tomorrow let you know how the save transfering went

7. Cyberian

Cyberian Newbie
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    Sorry to interrupt this old thread, but i've been looking for the Wii64saveswap on wiibrew from this thread. But the link on wiibrew for wii64saveswap seems to be dead! Does someone have the file of it?
    It would be appreciated thanks.

Last edited by Cyberian, Nov 13, 2019
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Convert, project, Wii64