Convenient way to send Cheat Codes

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by capler, Feb 3, 2017.

1. capler
    OP

capler Member

Newcomer
    Apr 11, 2007
    United States
    Anyone have any suggestions of a convenient way to send pre-defined Cheat Codes to a Wii U game?

I'm thinking one that's much easier/faster than booting up a computer, using a mouse, running jGecko U and selecting & sending the cheat to the Wii U. A computer is a little overkill for just sending pre-defined cheat codes.

Perhaps a iOS/smartphone app you'd recommend? Or maybe a Raspberry Pi could handle this somehow?

2. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    SDCafiine works just fine. No computer needed to run the cheats

capler likes this.
  3. capler
    OP

capler Member

Newcomer
    Apr 11, 2007
    United States
    So SDCafiine will allow me to run whichever cheat I want to during the game by changing the game's runtime memory? I thought SDCafiine just allows replacing game files?

4. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    According to your OP you said "send predefined codes". You didn't say "during the game" until my reply. I was saying that SDCafiine works great for setting predefined codes like you suggested.

5. capler
    OP

capler Member

Newcomer
    Apr 11, 2007
    United States
    Sorry, I meant sending codes that you've already defined (e.g. Turn on Invincibility) whilst playing, like you can with JGeckoU

Kafluke likes this.
  6. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    I see what your saying. I use my PC to hack on the fly with twilight princess trainer so it would be cool to have a quick button on my android phone or something

7. capler
    OP

capler Member

Newcomer
    Apr 11, 2007
    United States
    I guess jGeckoU could run on Android as it's java-based; but I'm an iOS owner so I may be out of luck