Hacking Convenient way to send Cheat Codes

capler

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have any suggestions of a convenient way to send pre-defined Cheat Codes to a Wii U game?

I'm thinking one that's much easier/faster than booting up a computer, using a mouse, running jGecko U and selecting & sending the cheat to the Wii U. A computer is a little overkill for just sending pre-defined cheat codes.

Perhaps a iOS/smartphone app you'd recommend? Or maybe a Raspberry Pi could handle this somehow?

capler

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SDCafiine works just fine. No computer needed to run the cheats
So SDCafiine will allow me to run whichever cheat I want to during the game by changing the game's runtime memory? I thought SDCafiine just allows replacing game files?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to your OP you said "send predefined codes". You didn't say "during the game" until my reply. I was saying that SDCafiine works great for setting predefined codes like you suggested.

capler

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to your OP you said "send predefined codes". You didn't say "during the game" until my reply. I was saying that SDCafiine works great for setting predefined codes like you suggested.
Sorry, I meant sending codes that you've already defined (e.g. Turn on Invincibility) whilst playing, like you can with JGeckoU

Reactions: Kafluke

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see what your saying. I use my PC to hack on the fly with twilight princess trainer so it would be cool to have a quick button on my android phone or something

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome