1. Silent_Gunner

OP Silent_Gunner Lost Wanderer Who Sees No Evil

United States
    So, it's been a long time since I used my hacked Switch. But, with the updates to Flycast, and yours truly deciding to update some of his firmware, I figured I'd dust my hacked Switch off, and have a go at it...except that shit isn't working like it used to. If I slide in some Joy-Cons, it's like they turn off for some reason and don't register any input (and yes, they're fully charged), but when I go to pull them off the side, it's suddenly working again. But, when I go to use NX-Shell to transfer some files via FTP, nothing registers anything other than the touchscreen, so I can't even do any file management or anything.

Did some updates, either to the OFW from Nintendo to controllers and/or the system, and/or Kosmos and the CFW bundled within change the way controllers function?

2. masagrator

masagrator The developper

Poland
    Yes, OS from 9.0.0 changed how input works, so you need either to enable backward compability in Atmosphere config or update homebrew to version that is supporting new input.

Silent_Gunner likes this.
  3. ScottNBNP

ScottNBNP GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    And how does one enable that, i tried adding enable_deprecated_hid_mitm = u8!0x1 under [atmosphere] but hasn't done jack :(

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Controllers, consistent, homebrew