Constructive criticism not allowed?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by DarkenedMatter, Nov 30, 2016.

1. DarkenedMatter
    OP

DarkenedMatter GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 26, 2013
    United States
    Everyone knows how that iso site has a knack for being sketchy and always being hacked with users information being leaked for everyone to see. I decided to suggest that they update their website and they deleted my post. I decided to PM a moderator (the pm explaining my post was deleted said I could) and I was immediately banned.

I honestly used to think that website was pretty good but seeing how they treat their users and clearly do not value their information as they cannot update their website I really can't believe anyone would "recommend" them. Conveniently I cannot access my PMs to even show proof I wasn't trash talking the website.

picture of ban

If this belongs in EoF please flag this post to be moved or I can PM a moderator.

Just curious if anyone else has been banned by immature moderators/admins on their site as of recent. I have saw a couple other people on reddit complain of getting banned for suggesting the website was bad and to update it.

SuzieJoeBob likes this.
  2. VinLark

VinLark This machine kills bourgeois sentimentality.

Jun 11, 2016
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Psychosystem Denomination
    Don't worry, the mods on the iso site are all just retard fucking crybabies that ban for anything. I wonder how they even opened the fucking site.

I haven't been banned because I never registered.

DarkenedMatter likes this.
  3. DarkenedMatter
    OP

DarkenedMatter GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 26, 2013
    United States
    Just shocking. I know Traiver is very popular there and a reputable uploader which is one of the main reasons I enjoyed the site.

He always went through a lot of trouble to please everyone with his uploads and I greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for the input, was wondering if I was just upset/confused over nothing.

VinLark likes this.
  4. zoogie

zoogie simple pimp tool

Nov 30, 2014
    United States
    I loled at this exchange:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Serenity

Administrator Starting to Post!

New Site Admins
    Serenity and Coraje187 New Site Admins
    First we would like to thank Dragon for trusting us with this assignment as your new admims here. Secondly, we would like to thank the members and uploaders here on this great site. With new Admins members want to know what changes...Well...not too much really. The biggest issue has already been in the rules for years, we are going to make sure all rules are inforced. NO MORE DRAMA Seriously all old members know what we are talking about, back talking, arguing, cussing each others and uploaders. That stops now. The little things like coding links and posting in the correct thread will be inforced now. No more torrents or outside links.
    We are very nice Admins but we are firm regarding forum rules. We Admin ALL The ISO Sites together. We are in the process of cleaning up these dead links and making it so uploaders start making one thread with all their content inside it. No more flooding the forums. This will take us and the staff quite awhile to clean up, so give us some time. If you have a question for us, please contact us via pm. Please everyone Thank Dejiko for years of contribution to the site. Dejiko asked to stand down, we have nothing but repect for Dejiko!!!
    We all share the same passion, Our goal is for you to have a great experience here!

Remember read the forum rules before posting if you have not already and enjoy this great site!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    jacobdabanqa
    Junior Member Starting to Post!

i can't be the only once cringing at "inforced"
    Serenity
    Administrator Starting to Post!

It is Staffs job to inforce the rules, hopefully we will not have to. But so much stuff has gone by with no attention given. Don't worry just read the rules and have fun!!! We are a gaming community and thats whats its all about.

God almighty :lol:

TotalInsanity4 and VinLark like this.
  5. VinLark

Jun 11, 2016
    Trinidad and Tobago
    tl;dr don't talk bad to me because mah feelings will get hurt and I will ban you

WeedZ likes this.
  6. zoogie

zoogie simple pimp tool

Nov 30, 2014
    United States
    gotta inforce the rules :P

VinLark likes this.
  7. CIAwesome526

CIAwesome526 Im ugly and im proud

Mar 25, 2014
    United States
    The Lake, Kalos Region
    wow.

anyway, why would you want to be a member of this forum. i tried participating but "that ISO site" doesnt seem like an appealing place to me. I usually log in, download my roms... i mean admire the great communit... no, i download roms, i could never admire that place :P blah
    i dont even know what im saying
    its EOF TIME
    doodooodadoodododoooooodadadadadadadooooooooo
    please end my life.

zoogie likes this.
  8. 6adget

6adget Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2016
    United States
    Sacramento, Ca.
    After installing the freeshop i had no need to ever go to that iso site again.

jDSX, WeedZ and VinLark like this.
  9. bitjacker

bitjacker GBAtemp Disorderly

Jan 23, 2014
    United States
    weak people love power

WeedZ, VinLark and CIAwesome526 like this.
  10. MasterJ360

MasterJ360 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 10, 2016
    United States
    Getting banned on those sites wont be a big deal overtime it will become less active. Only ppl there will be newbies to the scene

VinLark likes this.
  11. VinLark

Jun 11, 2016
    Trinidad and Tobago
    and this is the kind of shit that gets a chat thread into EOF smh

12. rikumax25!

rikumax25! Keyblade Wielder

Apr 21, 2016
    Costa Rica
    I support this motion......WITH VIOLENCE

13. WeedZ

WeedZ Possibly an enlightened being

GBAtemp Patron
    WeedZ is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 13, 2015
    United States
    That's already the case, and has been for a while. Most pirates are using private servers. Besides, it's obvious that place is run by retarded children.

VinsCool and VinLark like this.
  14. CIAwesome526

CIAwesome526 Im ugly and im proud

Mar 25, 2014
    United States
    The Lake, Kalos Region
    wait, were not in the eof? sorry :(

15. Tera

Tera Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 14, 2016
    I can assure you that it hasn't always been that way. There was a time before the site became popular, where it was barely standing on its own legs. During this period people were chosen to push the site forward, and they did so out of love for the community. I vouch that some that are up there still do it out of love. Unfortunately one bad apple spoils the bunch, and discredits all the hard work that others have poured in that site.

VinLark likes this.