Hacking Consolidating SD card data...

bikewow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay so I'm back. That guys emunand tool did the trick and I managed to sucessfully transfer my emunand over to my new 16gb SD card. I now have 3 SD cards
1 2gb with no emunand and all my original eshop games on it
1 2gb with 6.3 emunand and Zelda ALBTW eshop on it
1 16gb with 6.3 emunand and no eshop titles on it

I want to get everything on the 16gb, but simply backing up everything from the first two sd cards and putting it on the last one doesn't seem to do the trick. Anyone know how to do this?
I mean - I could just be patient and keep switching between the firs two until Gateway updates with eshop support again, but I want to know how to do this for future reference. I found references online on nintendo's support forums, but none dealing with the limitations of not being able to use eshop (due to gateway, and for obvious reasons).
Anyways, any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

greyneon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I found out when experimenting with the SD cards on my 3DS 7.0.0 that If the foldernames are identical to the one using the specific game i could transfer the same game between two SD cards. Dont know If you can use two folders with different IDS tho

bkifft

avowed Cuthwaldian
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
AFAIK you can't merge original nintendo content from different SD cards (IIRC there's even a warning advisory in the 3DS manual regarding this).

I think you will have to wait untill eshop is working with emuNAND again, copy the Nintendo 3DS folder from your first card to the big card and redownload Zelda to it.

edit: https://www.nintendo.com/consumer/downloads/CTR_ops_eng.pdf , page 25

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL