Hardware Console Wont start after dying

Nervouspride

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm sure it prolly just being an idiot but I need some help, please!

so my Switch is modded with homebrew using the executor mod tool, and my switch died while I was out at a friends house well now any time try to charge it nothing happens I have even put a battery back on it and I just can't get it to turn on at all BUT when I plug my SX tool in the custom firmware boots up normal but it just doesn't have enough juice to stay on long enough for me to take the SX Dongle off and plug it into a power source to get through the whole boot process....anyone have any idea?

I've tried plugging the switch directly into the computer and tried loading the boot menu and used my right controller boot rig but nothing
I also tried plugging it in the computer with the SX Dongle on the switch and nothing

many thanks, guys!

Nervouspride

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Throw it in the freezer for 30 secs. Not sure if it works with Switches, but whenever my phone dies, it won't boot up unless it's cold (idk y tho.)
idk if you are being serious or not lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thanks guys The dock thing worked <3

mattytrog

You don`t want to listen to anything I say.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I'm sure it prolly just being an idiot but I need some help, please!

so my Switch is modded with homebrew using the executor mod tool, and my switch died while I was out at a friends house well now any time try to charge it nothing happens I have even put a battery back on it and I just can't get it to turn on at all BUT when I plug my SX tool in the custom firmware boots up normal but it just doesn't have enough juice to stay on long enough for me to take the SX Dongle off and plug it into a power source to get through the whole boot process....anyone have any idea?

I've tried plugging the switch directly into the computer and tried loading the boot menu and used my right controller boot rig but nothing
I also tried plugging it in the computer with the SX Dongle on the switch and nothing

many thanks, guys!
In future, just boot to the CFW screen (hold vol+) and put it in the dock on that screen for 10 minutes. Then press boot (custom or original) firmware. That is all.

Paulsar99

Trophies
XP
Country
Togo
Throw it in the freezer for 30 secs. Not sure if it works with Switches, but whenever my phone dies, it won't boot up unless it's cold (idk y tho.)
You do know switch has exposed areas where water could easily get in. He wants to fix his switch and not turn it into a paperweight.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ