Homebrew Console crashing

ChrisFlames

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I recently just got back to hacking with my 3DS. I was told to update from a9lh to b9s which I did. I tried downloading a theme with chmm2 but it crashed and I got the screen that’s in the picture provided. But that also appears when I run some cheats with NTR. This has never happened to me before

Attachments

• 7C634E41-4777-4A6B-88A4-2D2AE46BB531.jpeg
    7C634E41-4777-4A6B-88A4-2D2AE46BB531.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 180
Last edited by ChrisFlames,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
B9S has nothing to do with any of this.... It's basically a window to the room that is Luma. Once your console boots, B9S has NO bearing on how anything works, or doesn't for that matter. That said your problem with CHMM2 is that it isn't compatible with the version of Luma you have, so use something else like Anemone for your custom themes.

As for the Pokemon Ultra Sun cheats, it's not necessarily NTR OR the cheats themselves it could be incompatibilities with the cheats you're trying to use, or the plugins themselves. What cheats are you using? And are you using any IPS patches as well?

ChrisFlames

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
B9S has nothing to do with any of this.... It's basically a window to the room that is Luma. Once your console boots, B9S has NO bearing on how anything works, or doesn't for that matter. That said your problem with CHMM2 is that it isn't compatible with the version of Luma you have, so use something else like Anemone for your custom themes.

As for the Pokemon Ultra Sun cheats, it's not necessarily NTR OR the cheats themselves it could be incompatibilities with the cheats you're trying to use, or the plugins themselves. What cheats are you using? And are you using any IPS patches as well?
Ah okay thanks that explains a lot. I am trying to use a no line cheat but when I use it, it crashes. No I believe I’m not using an IPS patch

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download the patches for your 3DS version (New or Old) then just throw the NoOutline.ips inside "SD:/luma/titles/00040000001B500" then rename it to "code.ips"...

Turn off your system and hold select on boot to open the Luma menu and tick the "enable game patching" option. Then reboot the console and try the game again.

Reactions: ChrisFlames

ChrisFlames

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download the patches for your 3DS version (New or Old) then just throw the NoOutline.ips inside "SD:/luma/titles/00040000001B500" then rename it to "code.ips"...

Turn off your system and hold select on boot to open the Luma menu and tick the "enable game patching" option. Then reboot the console and try the game again.
Ah so it’s not as simple as it was in SM. I’ll check it out still

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte