Hacking Considering a second-hand Switch Lite, couple questions

IRHP

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) Are there any particular serial numbers I should prefer/avoid?

2) I assume latest firmware renders all Switch Lite completely unable to be hacked?

3) I read Team Xcutioner was in trouble, are they not an option anymore if they were the only route?

Thanks in advance.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

2) I assume latest firmware renders all Switch Lite completely unable to be hacked?

3) I read Team Xcutioner was in trouble, are they not an option anymore if they were the only route?

Thanks in advance.

1. any hackable
2 yes with sx lite
3 only route

Reactions: IRHP

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany

IRHP

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So Team Xcutioner is the only option but they're still in trouble, so does that mean there's no option then?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks in advance.
  1. When it comes to the Switch Lite, serial number is irrelevant. That is because the chip used in the consoles are already patched. Serial number only matters for buying Erista units because those can be either patched or unpatched which you can check here.
  2. The only way to hack Switch Lites currently is via the SX Lite which is a modchip therefore firmware is irrelevant. However SciresM has gone on record stating that there may be an exploit for Lite units on firmware versions 8.X so with regards to that hack, then yes. However the future is uncertain so there may be another exploit released in the future that can work on the latest firmware
  3. As stated earlier, they are still in legal trouble which is potentially impacting their releases as TX has not released an update for SX OS that supports the latest firmware which is 11.0.1. Currently though, their modchip is the only way to hack Lite units but you can setup Atmosphere on them which does support the latest firmware
So Team Xcutioner is the only option but they're still in trouble, so does that mean there's no option then?
At the moment no and that may likely never change but there is no telling what future exploits may be discovered. If I were you, I would invest in an unpatched unit as not only are they easier to hack than a modchip installation but the exploit cannot be patched out.

Reactions: IRHP and BigOnYa

Vage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

Thanks in advance.

Switch lite is able to be hacked in latest firmware using Spacecraft-NX and atmosphere.
The problem is to find the modchip.

Reactions: IRHP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker