Hacking Connecting hacked Xbox 360 to XBLA for achievements?

jappy495

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello everybody!!!

I have a question: I have a xbox 360 hacked with CFW Aurora 0.7b r1622 and I summed up a lot of gamer score. I want to connect this console with my XBLA Profile (which I use on my Xbox One with OFW) so that my account does have the achievements of my xbox360 and of the xbox one.

Is this possible or recommended? I just want to connect quickly in order to upload my achievements to XBLA.
Can anybody help?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Has your profile been signed in when you where in the Aurora dash and or signed in when executing homebrew?
If yes then forget about it.
Your profile stores data on homebrew as well as games.
MS can see that activity in your account and can give you a profile ban/achievement score reset.

jappy495

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don’t know exactly as it was years ago.
But I think this is most likely what happend, because when I signed in as I upgraded to windows 10, I was given a very generic gamertag and I did not have any achievements of previous games and I believe that I used the same email address

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You can try it, hope that MS won't reset your gamerscore.
To connect the console to live, I'd say look up a stealth server or copy your gamertag to a USB and connect it to a retail one to update the accumulated gamerscore.

Edit: I'd honestly say syncing it on a retail 360 is a better option.

lisreal2401

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't use a stealth server - this is probably the easiest way you'd get a profile ban, if unlikely.

If you were booting with profile signed in, that writes to the profile and while detectable most likely won't hit the account with anything, but ideally you want to use your main by loading a game, signing in, turning off or signing out when you're finished. Sync using a retail 360 - not worth using stealth to sync achievements, at least IMO.

Last edited by lisreal2401,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this goes for pretty much any system - don't use your legit account with any hacked or exploited system. it's not worth the loss of achievements, purchases, or anything else that goes with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==