Hacking Configurable USB Loader

oji

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Please try the attached version.
Post an image of the "command line" if it still hangs there.

World of Goo NTSC-U have started with the attached versions.

UPD Art of Balance NTSC-U works too.

There is some feature missing — in the CFG USB Loader i've configured to return from the game back to CFG nor Wii Menu, but in Mighty plugin this option is skipped & when i quit it's go to Wii Menu. Could it be fixed?

R2-D2199

Trophies
Website
softwii.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There is some feature missing — in the CFG USB Loader i've configured to return from the game back to CFG nor Wii Menu, but in Mighty plugin this option is skipped & when i quit it's go to Wii Menu. Could it be fixed?

R2-D2199, could you implement Howard's "Jump to letter" patch in main code?

Where can I find this patch?

Attachments

• r51t2.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 486

oji

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Attached version fixed it, thanks. And one more bug — when i launch WiiWare title & return to the CFG menu it move to the previously started Wii game but not to the WiiWare title launched at last.

Where can I find this patch?
See PM for more info.

IceIceBird

Trophies
XP
Country
Try these games with Mighty Channels and check if the same problems happen.
If Mighty Channels has the same problems, it's a Mighty Channels or cIOS problem.
It always had that problem to.. but for the most of the times yhou can run the games for a while and then they freeze.. (the lost wind games)

naxil

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
please.. make a wiki for "HOW MIGHTY PLUGINS WORKS". I have nand here (nands\nand1) but i can see only GC and WII games.. HOW TO SETUP THE INI FILE?
My mighty.dol is on usb-loader/plugins.
But i haven't any ini with mighty.dol..
Please say to me how MAKE ON the NAND Emulation (wiiware / channel) on CFG loader!

raphzthename

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, my Wiimote turns off whenever Configurable USB Loader starts up. Is this not compatible with WiiMotion+ controllers or is there a trick to turning your controller back on?

Edit: running v70 on cIOS 249.

naxil

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
thank u garbage man.. now i can see the games (with title id) from my emunand.
I have only one problem.. cover isn't showed..

solidhit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
@ R2-D2199

Thank you for doing a wonderful job with this loader.

I'm using r51t2.zip and I've dumped my nand in usb:/nands/nand1. Using showmiiwads I've added the following games (all PAL versions):
  1. Christmas Clix!
  2. Gradius Rebirth
  3. World of Goo
  4. Tetris Party
  5. Excitebike
In CFG, Gradius Rebirth and Tetris Party are nowhere to be found.

The rest of the games are there but if I try to start any of them, they start in NTSC (I have an old crt pal tv).
I need to go to the options of each game and force PAL50 in which case they work fine.

I would appreciate if you could inform me if I'm doing something wrong...

Fun_Zephyr

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Everyone - advanced apologies if I am posting in the wrong thread... I am at a loss here:

I have now soft modded the Wii using ModMii and have installed HBC 1.1.0. The new controller I just purchased works fine in the HBC but gets disconnected in the Configurable USB Loader Rev 70 on cios249...

The remote has code: LMA-RVL-WR/Z-C4 and RVL-036.

Not sure why this would not be working... Any ideas at all? (The controller lights go off but if I add a second controller it comes up as controller 2 and when Is tart a game the new remote kicks back in as Controller 1

This article indicated the Configurable USB Loader works with teh new wiimote plus controllers...

Zephyr

P.s. WiiFlow seems to work with the controller no issues.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey Everyone - advanced apologies if I am posting in the wrong thread... I am at a loss here:

I have now soft modded the Wii using ModMii and have installed HBC 1.1.0. The new controller I just purchased works fine in the HBC but gets disconnected in the Configurable USB Loader Rev 70 on cios249...

The remote has code: LMA-RVL-WR/Z-C4 and RVL-036.

Not sure why this would not be working... Any ideas at all? (The controller lights go off but if I add a second controller it comes up as controller 2 and when Is tart a game the new remote kicks back in as Controller 1

This article indicated the Configurable USB Loader works with teh new wiimote plus controllers...

Zephyr

P.s. WiiFlow seems to work with the controller no issues.

Your using v70 which is the latest official release. It's long outdated bigtime.
You need to use the latest cfg mod version which is v50 which can be found at the following link

http://code.google.com/p/cfg-loader-mod/downloads/list

raphzthename

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1