Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Riley said:
k well i posted this in another thread but no response so..

For some reason when i try to boot this game with CFG-LOader it says

Booting Wii Game, Please wait ...

IOS(222) mload...
Base: IOS38 mload v4 ...

And then my disc slot light stays on and it just sits there frozen. Any ideas ?
real great description

Riley

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
XFlak said:
Riley said:
k well i posted this in another thread but no response so..

For some reason when i try to boot this game with CFG-LOader it says

Booting Wii Game, Please wait ...

IOS(222) mload...
Base: IOS38 mload v4 ...

And then my disc slot light stays on and it just sits there frozen. Any ideas ?
real great description

LOL I meant Monster Hunters trilogy
nyanya.gif
and its not a bad dump cuz i can load it with cIOS249 to that buzzing noise

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
i'm getting so sick of hearing about monster hunters tri... I've helped people with it but never even played it once to see what all the hype is about

the game should work with any of these cIOSs (basically any cIOS with a base of 37 or a merged base with 37)
*cIOS223v4[37+38]
*cIOS223v5[37] (or cIOS224v5[37])
*cIOS249v19[37] (or cIOS250v19[37])

klobster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did some searching, but I couldn't find anyone else asking this. Are there any plans to change the way the game title is handled in the accomplishment list? Right now it always says USBLoaderCFG instead of the game I choose (or homebrew channel, should I load it from there). Is this sort of thing even a possibility?

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
klobster said:
I did some searching, but I couldn't find anyone else asking this. Are there any plans to change the way the game title is handled in the accomplishment list? Right now it always says USBLoaderCFG instead of the game I choose (or homebrew channel, should I load it from there). Is this sort of thing even a possibility?
That was changed ages ago (one of my first contributions to the loader), but it's disabled by default.

Add write_playlog=1 to config.txt to enable it.

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
cfg v57b2 (beta2)
cfg57b2.dol
cfg57b2-222.dol
(or online update)
Changes:

cfg v57b2 (beta2)
* Theme downloading (via global options)
* Themes provided by http://wii.spiffy360.com
* new option: adult_themes = [0], 1
Adult themes only shown for download if switched on

DISCLAIMER:

This feature still has some issues. If you try to download themes over 3MB or so, the download may crash. If this happens, DO NOT try that theme again. droopy27000's themes (which unfortunately are at the top of the list) are prime culprits for these. There likely will be a fix for this by the release version, but for now, you have been warned.

Again, if a download causes an error, close Cfg, restart and do not download the theme again.

@droopy27000, please remove some of the extra duplications of the files in your themes. You have some files that are never used and they are a waste of space in the zip. If the same file is usable for multiple things, specify it as such in theme.txt.

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
havent tried the new theme-downloadin' build yet, but i wanted to let folks know my experience with the wii and themes back when i was gx user: the theme previews or thumbnails it downloaded, whether you installed a theme or not, were all displayed in the photochannel, so if you have youngin's who like to doodle in there, there could potentially be a DD surprise or two waitin' for them.

jsjar

Trophies
XP
Country
there is only a couple of adult themes at the moment and they are realy tame so it shouldnt be to much of a problem

Sacohen9665

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dr. Clipper said:
cfg v57b2 (beta2)

The down loadable themes are great thanks.
Is there anyway to show a thumbnail of the theme so we get an idea of what it looks like?

Also do downloads in the loader count towards the download #'s on the site or would that only be for themes that were downloaded at wii.spiffy360.com?

hispanico

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have a WD 300GB wbfs formatted. Now i buy another Wd forr my brother and i want format it in NTFS..... is good idea or better again formatted it in wbfs >???

Thank
Hispa

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
OncleJulien said:
havent tried the new theme-downloadin' build yet, but i wanted to let folks know my experience with the wii and themes back when i was gx user: the theme previews or thumbnails it downloaded, whether you installed a theme or not, were all displayed in the photochannel, so if you have youngin's who like to doodle in there, there could potentially be a DD surprise or two waitin' for them.
Interesting thought. The theme downloading doesn't do thumbnails yet, but we will definitely make thumbnail displays optional when they are.

jsjar said:
there is only a couple of adult themes at the moment and they are realy tame so it shouldnt be to much of a problem
Also, the adult themes don't even display unless you turn on the adult_themes option.

Sacohen9665 said:
Dr. Clipper said:
cfg v57b2 (beta2)

The down loadable themes are great thanks.
Is there anyway to show a thumbnail of the theme so we get an idea of what it looks like?

Also do downloads in the loader count towards the download #'s on the site or would that only be for themes that were downloaded at wii.spiffy360.com?
The thumbnails aren't downloaded or displayed just yet. They will be in future, but it relies on a few key things that the other devs are doing and I thought I'd rather get the actual theme downloads out there now.

QUOTE(hispanico @ May 17 2010, 06:32 AM)
I have a WD 300GB wbfs formatted. Now i buy another Wd forr my brother and i want format it in NTFS..... is good idea or better again formatted it in wbfs >???

Thank
Hispa
Format it to FAT32. It's the most compatible format type and has the most features (NTFS is read only).

hyjacked

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know Uloader has the ability to save games to the hdd (partitioned)....I think it's the only one that does. Will config loader make use of the same option? I am loyal to configloader, mostly because of its gui, but would love to have the option to use the hdd for saving games. Or is there another option out there?

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
hyjacked said:
I know Uloader has the ability to save games to the hdd (partitioned)....I think it's the only one that does. Will config loader make use of the same option? I am loyal to configloader, mostly because of its gui, but would love to have the option to use the hdd for saving games. Or is there another option out there?

Things have been pretty stagnant, but I'm pretty sure oggzee's response from February still applies:
QUOTE(oggzee @ Feb 7 2010, 07:36 PM) And about NAND emu for save games on SD, I already explained that's not a thing that interests me, already from the times when waninkoko added NAND emu it to his cios.

So, sorry to disappoint you guys, but I'm not in hurry to work on that.

r3dcat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone had any success running "Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands" [RPWZ41] on cfg ??? I get through startup logo screens then it freezes with black screen before even starting game!?!

Configurable USB Loader v57b2; 4.0E; Hermes cIOS 222 v4 38 merged 37, FAT32 Drive/Partition

elmerohueso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
r3dcat said:
Has anyone had any success running "Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands" [RPWZ41] on cfg ??? I get through startup logo screens then it freezes with black screen before even starting game!?!

Configurable USB Loader v57b2; 4.0E; Hermes cIOS 222 v4 38 merged 37, FAT32 Drive/Partition

IOS 249 and anti-002 fix will get the game to run. Problem is the game will still freeze at some points, such as when you touch a glowing treasure chest. This is likely due to the need for an update (which is on the disc). I haven't tried applying the update though as I'm not sure how safe it is.

Brianwuz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
Your very welcome... do u now have everything working as u intended?

XFlac,
Yes. Netflix starts from sd:/apps_emulators/usbloader_cfg/boot.dol , and configurable starts from USB:/apps/usbloader_cfg/boot.dol .
There is like 4 to 6 seconds of black screen before it starts which is not a big deal except for the first time when your not sure if it locked up or not.
But I can pull the sd card and stop netflix from running, it just times out on the configurable screen looking to mount the sd card.
Brian

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or most surround sound receivers are 3 HDMI in, one HDMI out to tv, and you can select which hdmi in
    you want on the receiver.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Surround sound receiver is a good $300
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, but so nice for gaming, movies.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ancientboi is old he needs Walmart PA system
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Splitter @ $39 it says. I'll consider it. Thanks
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Coupon makes it 30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My gaming stick can finally get use
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did see Walmart got new electric scooters now ab won't run out of juice in the middle of the parking lot
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:O:O $12. Cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but one two ports
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd rather spend like $15 more for double
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol hogwarts legacy has a Arachnophobia setting to turn on
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd rather spend like $150 more for a surround receiver.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought the game at launch never fucked with it until recently
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its fun, I like it, even tho I'm not a big harry potter fan. Like a wizard rpg. Flying around on a broomstick is cool.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Flying sucks ass on it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh just takes a min to get used to. I think you can upgrade or buy new broomstick also that are better.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I weirdly like inverted controls on all flying type games
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob can change it, inverted flying controls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only thing that annoys me is trying to find wtf to do in it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright off to the store, later gators.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some places amaze me were not in network with your insurance would you still like an appointment
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Some places amaze me were not in network with your insurance would you still like an appointment