Hacking Configurable USB Loader

alaeddine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see, thanks i'll give it a try!

Btw, does someone know why CFGUSbloader doesnt detect a gct code file which is in SD:/usb-loader/codes ?
It has the correct game id but it doesn't detect it ( 0 files found )

Chebico

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
alaeddine said:

Btw, does someone know why CFGUSbloader doesnt detect a gct code file which is in SD:/usb-loader/codes ?
Its the .txt file it shows on CFG.
It then it compiles a .gct file with the selected cheats to be used, when you launch the game.

buddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
+1

if ppl hate the intro a did in good will for Oggzee & Co, along with the Forwarder/Hybrid and Theme then simply use a different loader or move back to a rev with your favourite intro or better yet you guys design one that EVERY user will like, if not STFU and stop with the hate

its a simple intro that displays the name of the loader for a quick 2-3 seconds then you play your games for countless minutes

I hope you weren't referring to my earlier comment. I appreciate that you took the time to create the intro, it's not horrible or anything, and I wasn't trying to come off harsh. In my opinion, I just happen to feel that the last one, was fresher, warmer, and had a better fit with the loader. I really don't believe it's appropriate to call others "haters" whey they are just stating an optinion, and I don't recall anyone telling you to STFU when you added your opinion regarding the last intro. I understand it's more personal since you created it, but you obviously can't expect everyone to like it, and shouldn't shoot people down for that. In the end though, I think everyone just want's to have the best experience they can with the loader since it's a great application, and I think we can all agree with that.

alaeddine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chebico said:
alaeddine said:

Its the .txt file it shows on CFG.
It then it compiles a .gct file with the selected cheats to be used, when you launch the game.
So if i understood i need to put the ID.txt into codes folder then it'll convert it ? because i put the gct directly...

alaeddine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok it opened the .txt, i selected the codes and it said gct generated.
BUT when i boot the game after that it doesn't work !!
Should I do some special commands in game?
I'm trying to do this with RBSJ08 : Sengoku BASARA 2 Heroes

reNppa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
how do i get this loader (latest version) as channel to mainmenu?

Like shortcut, its use some sd location and not need to update all the time when loader go to next version...

sry my bad eng
wink.gif

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
alaeddine said:
Ok it opened the .txt, i selected the codes and it said gct generated.
BUT when i boot the game after that it doesn't work !!
Should I do some special commands in game?
I'm trying to do this with RBSJ08 : Sengoku BASARA 2 Heroes

Have you enabled ocarina in the game options menu??

casper666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bd3319 said:
wulfie said:
okay, I hate to sound like a n00b, but what exactly is needed to get Sam & Max runnning on CFG? I've already updated to the latest build of CFG, but I don't get the other part about needing a file from Neogamma. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
biggrin.gif

Get the 2 wdm files from neogamma and put them into your usb-loader file either on sd or on HD. whichever you use. Rename the the files GAMEID.WDM. When you go into config, go to the alternate dol and hit right on controller and you will see the options to load the different levels for Sam and Max.

Well damn Dr Clipper, you typed faster than me.

thankyou dr clipper and bd3319 for the tips now i am playing sam & max keep up the good work guys

desiballas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure this questions is answered somewhere, but I've had difficulty finding the answer.

How can I play PAL games on my NTSC Wii?

I use Configurable USB Loader (FAT) with Priiloader v0.3b (r48M).

Thanks in advance for pointing me in the right direction.

hunterm

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.hunterm.tk
XP
Country
United States
desiballas said:
I'm sure this questions is answered somewhere, but I've had difficulty finding the answer.

I believe you just set the video patch on...

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
desiballas said:

Firstly, do not use S-Video cables. Only component or composite cables will work.

Secondly, just install them as you would any other game and try to play them. If your TV supports NTSC50 (or 480p) then you'll probably be good to go.

If the games don't work naturally, try playing with the settings for the game. Forcing NTSC will help for some games, but make others potentially crash. Turning on the video patch and/or country patch will get other games working. If you cant' get games working by fiddling with the options, then you can't play that game on your TV.

LxTrix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone had trouble getting soul calibur legends to work? i'm on rev 14 and it loads then freezes after the bandai namco screen

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
so can someone explain me the wdm method ? if i got it right, i can play metroid prime trilogy with the menu, unlike alt-dol. so i have the game and a wdm. if i start mpt with the wdm menu point, i get to the normal mpt menu where i can choose the game. if i choose a game i get a green screen and it reboots. can someone explain to me the wdm method ?

WiiNero

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
oggzee said:
...we know 223/224 v5 don't work the best with cfg and i do plan to look at that...
That would be great if we have stability and compatibility in common with uLoader. Many people use Hermes-IOS only, i'am too ...
wink.gif

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
hunter291 said:
so can someone explain me the wdm method ? if i got it right, i can play metroid prime trilogy with the menu, unlike alt-dol. so i have the game and a wdm. if i start mpt with the wdm menu point, i get to the normal mpt menu where i can choose the game. if i choose a game i get a green screen and it reboots. can someone explain to me the wdm method ?
It's called alt dol disc plus for a reason. It's just an enhancement of the alt dol method that allows you to pick parameters to boot the alt dol with. It may be possible to figure out the parameters that MPT needs for alternate difficulty and save slot selection, but it hasn't been done yet. The only real addition it provides so far is to allow you to choose which episodes of Sam and Max Seasons 1 & 2 you want to play. For all other alt dol games, such as MPT, it gives us the ability to give better names to the options, such as naming the separate .dols for what they do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: