Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
oggzee said:
TeenTin said:
@oggzee
1. What is ehcmodule ?
2. Which version of ehcmodule (i.e. in which version of uLoader) is used in CFG Loader v33 ?
Thanks !!
That is the usb driver inside cios-222/223-mload.
Current version in cfg 34b is 2.3 (that is, uloader 2.3)
If you're not using cios-222/223-mload, then no need to worry about it.
If you do and it's working, again, no need to worry about it.
You would only need to change that is there is only a particular version of uloader that works with your usb hard-drive.

I found the one in CFG Loader v33 more stable than that in v34b. That's why I ask the above question.

So, which version of ehcmodule (i.e. in which version of uLoader) is used in CFG Loader v33 ? Thanks !
bow.gif

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
TeenTin said:
I found the one in CFG Loader v33 more stable than that in v34b. That's why I ask the above question.
So, which version of ehcmodule (i.e. in which version of uLoader) is used in CFG Loader v33 ? Thanks !
bow.gif
I think I haven't changed ehcmodule in version 33, so it is the same as 32, which is:
- Updated ios222/223-mload ehci module and dip plugin to uLoader 2.1 version

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
oggzee said:
TeenTin said:
bow.gif
I think I haven't changed ehcmodule in version 33, so it is the same as 32, which is:
- Updated ios222/223-mload ehci module and dip plugin to uLoader 2.1 version

So, I can just put the ehcmodule.elf (from uLoader v2.1) together with boot.dol [I don't have usb-loader folder] to make it work. Right ?

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
TeenTin said:
So, I can just put the ehcmodule.elf (from uLoader v2.1) together with boot.dol [I don't have usb-loader folder] to make it work. Right ?

Right.
Let me know how it goes, i tested this very little.
smile.gif

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
oggzee said:
TeenTin said:

Right.
Let me know how it goes, i tested this very little.
smile.gif

The game load properly. But, how do I know the loader did use the ehcmodule.elf I put there ?

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
oggzee said:
TeenTin said:
The game load properly. But, how do I know the loader did use the ehcmodule.elf I put there ?
Right, at the moment you can't. I'll add some info to that.

However, so far so good. Played two hours of Mario Kart, and no more freeze for the time being.

royvedas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I kinda got hooked on all this modern usb-loader gibberish by seeing this configurable version with all kinds of nice graphics and such. I bought meself a Seagate FreeAgent Desk 1.5TB usb harddisk, because I believed to have read somewhere that it was compatible. It is, but only if I "wake up" the drive by doing this sequence:

1. turn on wii
2. insert power plug in usb harddrive
3. start "Config usbloader".

It is kinda inconvenient, so I'd like to request a "wake-up call" [edit: for the usb harddisk] each time the application is loaded. uLoader does that, but I really don't like that loader very much - so I'd much prefer my favorite loader to add this feature. I believe this would solve the problem for other people with harddrives requiring wake-up calls as well.

Please?

BTW - I can't seem to download covers. The server doesn't seem to exist? Any suggestions?

Rockin' app!

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
royvedas said:
I kinda got hooked on all this modern usb-loader gibberish by seeing this configurable version with all kinds of nice graphics and such. I bought meself a Seagate FreeAgent Desk 1.5TB usb harddisk, because I believed to have read somewhere that it was compatible. It is, but only if I "wake up" the drive by doing this sequence:

1. turn on wii
2. insert power plug in usb harddrive
3. start "Config usbloader".

It is kinda inconvenient, so I'd like to request a "wake-up call" each time the application is loaded. uLoader does that, but I really don't like that loader very much - so I'd much prefer my favorite loader to add this feature. I believe this would solve the problem for other people with harddrives requiring wake-up calls as well.

Please?

BTW - I can't seem to download covers. The server doesn't seem to exist? Any suggestions?

Rockin' app!

You can try adding ios=222-mload to your config.txt, that will load the hermes's (uloader) ios, which might wake up the drive.

Try one of the mirrors below:

QUOTE(oggzee @ Jun 29 2009, 02:28 AM) With the new release 34b, the options can be written like this:

# 2d covers:
cover_url=http://boxart.rowdyruff.net/flat/{ID6}.png
# 3d covers:
cover_url_3d=http://boxart.rowdyruff.net/3d/{ID6}.png

or the other site..

# 2d covers:
cover_url=http://wiicover.gateflorida.com/flat/{ID6}.png
# 3d covers:
cover_url_3d=http://wiicover.gateflorida.com/3d/{ID6}.png
# disc art:
cover_url_disc=http://wiicover.gateflorida.com/disc/{ID6}.png

And the correct url will be selected when setting the cover_style.

sr_corsario

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello

Sorry for my noob request...

Any way to load the music file and covers (3d) from usb disk? It works from sd but i cant figure how to configure it...

usb:\usb-loader\covers\3d?

Thanks

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
sr_corsario said:
Hello
Sorry for my noob request...
Any way to load the music file and covers (3d) from usb disk? It works from sd but i cant figure how to configure it...
usb:\usb-loader\covers\3d?
Thanks

Move all sd:/usb-loader files to usb and remove sd:/apps/usbloader/config.txt

sr_corsario

Trophies
XP
Country
oggzee said:
Move all sd:/usb-loader files to usb and remove sd:/apps/usbloader/config.txt

Thanks now it works. Before didnt without removing the default sd:/apps/usbloader/config.txt (extrange)

One more think... Any way to know game region? All title.txt i have dont show region. Or there are any way to configure the loader in order to chouse be himself the correct video mode? (grey colors with ntsc games on pal console)

Well... a request xD There are any way to chouse a folder with music files (mp3) and ramdomice the file to play xD?

Thanks again

Great job

Sr Corsario

Alex Finlay

Trophies
XP
Country
Realy sorry to ask, But with the USB Loading tool how do i get it to work, its bluddy furstrating.
Can you put a Tut or just show a setup or even better in the Downloader files for the USB Actualy put how the setup should look for it. That would be so very much appriciated. Also add in a way to make the use the reset screen, if thats is the alternate dol just make the files.

Basicly if you don't understand that, Clean up the files you put in your downloader and add them to the USB Loader so it works.

royvedas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
oggzee said:
You can try adding ios=222-mload to your config.txt, that will load the hermes's (uloader) ios, which might wake up the drive.

Thanks man, that was exactly what I needed!

QUOTE(oggzee @ Jun 30 2009, 02:15 PM) Try one of the mirrors below

I'll have to try later, but I am sure it will work

royvedas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
royvedas said:
oggzee said:

Thanks man, that was exactly what I needed!

QUOTE(oggzee @ Jun 30 2009, 02:15 PM) Try one of the mirrors below

I'll have to try later, but I am sure it will work

I got the cover server to work. I had to read som earlier posts. And I will emphasize an important factor. You've got to move the coverurls to the end of the config file. Otherwise it won't work.

Thank you oggzee (and other proxy'ed contributers)

niemand0815

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2 questions:
1) is it possible to somehow directly boot the wii into the loader instead of starting the hbc with bootmii and then manually starting it?
2) is it possible to force a reboot of the wii when a user exits a running game?

Narolez

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
niemand0815 said:
1) is it possible to somehow directly boot the wii into the loader instead of starting the hbc with bootmii and then manually starting it?
BootMii don't supports dol loading. You can use Preloader to start dol's on wii startup.

QUOTE(niemand0815 @ Jun 30 2009, 10:29 PM) 2) is it possible to force a reboot of the wii when a user exits a running game?
Press Home and select Reset, this will work for non Nintendo games.

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Alex Finlay said:
Realy sorry to ask, But with the USB Loading tool how do i get it to work, its bluddy furstrating.
Can you put a Tut or just show a setup or even better in the Downloader files for the USB Actualy put how the setup should look for it. That would be so very much appriciated. Also add in a way to make the use the reset screen, if thats is the alternate dol just make the files.

Basicly if you don't understand that, Clean up the files you put in your downloader and add them to the USB Loader so it works.

All of what I think you're asking for is already provided in the distributions. Read README-CFG.txt and you'll find instructions for installation and instructions for configuration of config.txt. The default config.txt also provide you a very good look. The files that are part of the downloader are all there for a reason. They wouldn't be configurable if they were part of the .dol, and that's the whole point of this loader.

I don't know what you mean by "Also add in a way to make the use the reset screen, if thats is the alternate dol just make the files."

Dochog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question. I have been using USB loaders for only about the past 2-3 weeks. I have tried 3 of them with this one being the best and this forum having the best help. I installed Cios rev 10 back when I ran my first loader. I have tried to research what new revision is the best with people happy and also having issues with rev 12, 13a, & 13b. I don't want to fill up this topic, but if someone has some comments on this and could give some input I would appreciate it. Send me a private message. Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://kotaku.com/nintendo-switch-yuzu-emulator-github-piracy-zelda-1851452740