Hacking Configurable USB Loader

Dochog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using 35a4 and with rev 10 and am getting an error I didn't get before. Instead of the game running I get a DSI exception and a STACK DUMP with half a green screen and numbers all over the screen. Worked fine before I switched to A4

Just tested again. Need for Speed Undercover works great with version 35 and I believe the first 3 alphas, but 35a4 gives an exception error and a stack dump

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
cfg v35a5 (alpha5)

http://sharebee.com/e038a5b1

* Fixed theme switching
* Stability fixes
* Disabled console game list markings.
Can be re-enabled with options:
console_mark_page = [0], 1
console_mark_favorite = [0], 1
console_mark_saved = [0], 1

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Dochog said:
I am using 35a4 and with rev 10 and am getting an error I didn't get before. Instead of the game running I get a DSI exception and a STACK DUMP with half a green screen and numbers all over the screen. Worked fine before I switched to A4
Just tested again. Need for Speed Undercover works great with version 35 and I believe the first 3 alphas, but 35a4 gives an exception error and a stack dump
Can you try with 35a5 (alpha5) posted above.

QUOTE(pepxl @ Jul 6 2009, 01:52 AM) anyone no how to set coverflow to as the default gui when cfg loads?
thanks
Not possible yet.

wiiztec

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you possibly make it an option to choose the order that the coverflow GUI's cycle through?

Also can you add the option to have a different cover style between the console & standard (non coverflow) GUI modes?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
When I set the IOS as mload223 it prints 5 dots (one by one) and then it just stay there and does nothing, how long should I wait for it to load..?? 5, 10 minutes..??
blink.gif

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
oggzee said:
Dochog said:

QUOTE(pepxl @ Jul 6 2009, 01:52 AM) anyone no how to set coverflow to as the default gui when cfg loads?
thanks
Not possible yet.

i was getting that same stack dump green screen with 35a4 also but your 35a5 seemed to have fix that!
thats for your exceptional work oggzee!

i am looking foward to your updates friend.

if you need anyone to test something, pm me!
i got warranty!

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
ether2802 said:
When I set the IOS as mload223 it prints 3 dots (one by one) and then it just stay there and does nothing, how long should I wait for it to load..?? 5, 10 minutes..??
blink.gif
Did you do it for a specific game or add it to the config.txt? If you were just trying it for one game, try the config.txt option and see if that works (some drives don't like switching). Otherwise, I'd try reinstalling IOS 223.

onionpalac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm getting the DSI exception more on 35a5 than the previous one.
Also, on some games, when I press the A button in the loader to start them it just hangs on the loader screen and I have to unplug my Wii.
I'm running on Rev13a if that helps.

Narolez

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@ether:

ios = 223-mload

Code:
# ios = [249], 222-yal, 222-mload, 223-yal, 223-mload, 250
#ÂÂ Select Custom IOS
#ÂÂ Note: 222-yal is for kwiirk's cIOS
#ÂÂ Note: 222-mload is for Hermes's cIOS
#ÂÂ Note: a few seconds of delay when starting a game with custom ios is expected.
Take a look into the README-CFG.txt ...

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually have a "Boogie" question:

I played this tonight and had the alt.dol method set to disc. When it came to giving me the option to choose the dol, it gave the usual "main.dol" which resides on partition 1, but the other dol selection (which is of course the one that allows the game to boot) is listed as "ssx.dol" SSX Blur? Odd! This must be a mistype somewhere in the code I am guessing? Anyway, the game still works...

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks Narolez, I actually was (am) too lazy to redownload the package to read the readme, cause I always delete it after updating the .dol in my SD
biggrin.gif
.......sorry for being a [insert apropiate title here]

usptactical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
onionpalac said:
Also, on some games, when I press the A button in the loader to start them it just hangs on the loader screen and I have to unplug my Wii.

Are you able to reproduce the situation where you get the DSI exception? If so, please list your steps to reproduce and get a screen shot if you can.
thanks!!

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well I get the same results, using:

IOS = 222-mload
IOS = 223-mload

...on the config.txt, or selecting in the options to use any of those IOSes...!!
frown.gif

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
onionpalac said:
The hanging is the reboot bug. Do not use the "Wii Menu" option on games to return to the Wii Menu. Use the "Reset" option, or hold done the power button on the Wii Remote. Either of those will typically cause the Wii to reboot, and you need to reboot between games when using rev 13.

QUOTE(ether2802 @ Jul 6 2009, 02:25 PM) Well I get the same results, using:

IOS = 222-mload
IOS = 223-mload

...on the config.txt, or selecting in the options to use any of those IOSes...!!
frown.gif
It sounds like there is a problem with the IOSes then. Try reinstalling them.

Dochog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oggzee said:
Dochog said:

thanks
Not possible yet.

Still get the stack dump with 35A5. Works fine with version 35 and I think the first 3 alphas. A4 was the first time I got the stack dump and still have it with A5

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
usptactical, one quick question about Coverflow... Is it possible to make the scrolling work with the Wii pointer like it does in flow mode? The scrolling of games with the D-pad is nice, but pointer control would be perfect.

Also, the scroll speed when holding down the D-pad button is a tad too fast for my liking. That might just be my personal preference, though.

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dr. Clipper said:
usptactical, one quick question about Coverflow... Is it possible to make the scrolling work with the Wii pointer like it does in flow mode? The scrolling of games with the D-pad is nice, but pointer control would be perfect.

Also, the scroll speed when holding down the D-pad button is a tad too fast for my liking. That might just be my personal preference, though.

I personally like the speed, but I do agree with the wii pointer scrolling. Also, I would like to add to this the ability to click on and select a game cover that is not directly dead center. In other words, right now the only game you can select is the one that is the shown title. In wiiflow for example, you can click on a title that is a few covers down the list (but still viewable onscreen) and jump directly to that given game. I always thought that was a huge perk, as it gave the feeling of really scrolling through and selecting the game of your choice in your "personal library"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But you said pine apple...
    Ughh gonna be bored today, class for new job has a lot of networking material and I'm certified in that already...
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Peen apple.
    +1
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?