Hacking Configurable USB Loader

davebaol

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
bd3319 said:
cIOS249[57]-v21[EHCI-v19] for most games.
cIOS250[56]-v21[EHCI-v19] for instrument games, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, WeSing, USing....I

Where can i find cIOS250[56]-v21[EHCI-v19]? I couldn't find it in modmii4.4.5b or google?
FYI now ModMii 4.4.6C-BETA supports cIOSX249-v21[LagFix] which includes EHCI-v21 module fixed by myself.
happy.gif

Here is my post about real rev21 without controller lag.

MWisBest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
v65-compat is not working with my HDD. It sits at the intro screen for maybe 20 seconds and then I get this:

"WARNING:

Partition: FAT1 not found!
Select a different partition
or format a WBFS partition.

Press A button to select a partition.
Press B button to change device.
Press HOME button to exit."

Pressing A gives me the list of partitions on my HDD but when I select my FAT partition with my games (Partition 2)

"Opening partition: FAT1
OK!ERROR: FAT mount sector 12ab1a28 not 89"

Pressing B gives me a choice to select USB or SD/HC. I select USB...

"Mounting device...

OK!ERROR: FAT mount sector 12ab1a28 not 89"

and 2 seconds later the last line appears again.

I'm using the compat release so I can use 58 base for testing. IOS249 is r21 base 57.

I'll switch back to what I had before (v64-compat I think)

transam81

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
*Update*
I resolved the issue i was having with CFG. i used the ciosx r21 installer for the install. Using the new ciosx r21 base 58 slot 249 i am now able to play all of the 19 backups i have. neogamma and all the emulators still work as well.
there still is an issue with the movie in epic mickey running sluggish. but i am running CFG 65 with the cios i detailed above.

2FastLX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this has been asked in here already. I have been looking for over an hour now and can't seem to find the right answer. But how do I find the code for my forwarder to set the value for this setting...
return_to_channel = ????.

Thanks

kamiro04

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
2FastLX said:
Sorry if this has been asked in here already. I have been looking for over an hour now and can't seem to find the right answer. But how do I find the code for my forwarder to set the value for this setting...
return_to_channel = ????.

Thanks
If you are using the official forwarder from FIX94 it is "UCXF" (without the quotes).

If you are using another one that you installed and have the .wad file (or know where to download it again), open it with ShowMiiWads and check the Title ID field.

2FastLX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. But I still have a problem. I have UCXF in my cfg like so... return_to_channel = UCFX and showmiiwads does show UCXF in the title id, but when I click the home button in a game and select wii menu the wii shuts down and reboots. Any ideas?

stingray1059

Trophies
XP
Country
i cant save wii covers on sd card. everytime i download a cover via wifi, it will be downloaded, but all other covers will be gone.

and if i restart the wii, all the previous covers are there but the new ones are missing.

bd3319

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2FastLX said:
Thanks. But I still have a problem. I have UCXF in my cfg like so... return_to_channel = UCFX and showmiiwads does show UCXF in the title id, but when I click the home button in a game and select wii menu the wii shuts down and reboots. Any ideas?

It's UCXF. you have UCFX

jordan_ch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
stingray1059 said:
i cant save wii covers on sd card. everytime i download a cover via wifi, it will be downloaded, but all other covers will be gone.

and if i restart the wii, all the previous covers are there but the new ones are missing.

i'm sorry for i don't know much more than you,but i think it's must caused by your config.txt(in your usb-loader folder).You can edit this file ,and then you could save your covers on your sd card!

ps: And there must be a "cover" folder in your usb-loader folder.

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
tuzruhu said:
Hi everyone,

Turkish language support for CFG USB Loader by me "www.wiidewii.com" prepared for the language file is linked.

Can you add a language file to the CFG USB Loader?

Turkish Language Pack ---> http://www.wiidewii.com/file.php?24,file=1....rar,download=1

I can include that in the future releases.

But, the above link says:
Permission denied: links to files in the forum are only allowed from the forum itself.

Also I would suggest that you post future updates about that in the cfg languages forum topic:
http://gbatemp.net/t205397-language-files-...able-usb-loader

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
slicer74 said:
Oggzee, I want you to respond to my request

As many people as different opinion, I need yours

cIOS249-v21 base 57 or base 56 w/ EHCI v19 ?

Dude, in my humble experience I learned that there isn't an absolute best cios base. For some people one may work better over the other. My suggestion for you is try both and convince yourself which one suits you better. That's why Oggzee answered "I don't know"

davebaol

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I suggest you to install cIOSX-v21-LagFix instead of cIOSX-v21-EHCI-v19.
Xabby and I fixed a few issues in EHCI module and two of them were there since v19.
We are still testing the last fix here but I'm confident because some positive feedback have been reported already.

MWisBest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the regular release of v65 I am not experiencing the issues I posted about with the -compat v65. Maybe the new FAT changes don't work well with old devkitPro and libogc?

But now I am sad because I can't use base 58!

MasterMan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi Oggzee, thanks for the game descripion thing, i couldn't thank yet, my pc was broke. I realy like it.

I have one more, and maybe a easy one.
Could you please implement a button we hold while booting to bypass wiinnertag update?
Sometimes i got no connection with internet and is bad to boot a game and get to wait for it to try to update and give an error to just now press A to boot.
Also there's games i try and i don't want them in my sig. Wish i could bypass them.
Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Lonely here