Hacking Configurable USB Loader

bd3319

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen in the configurator where i can select to download all covers or just the one currently in use. Is there a way to download 3d covers and full covers and omit the rest?

bd3319

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks but i meant directly from Config. I added the line download_all_styles = 0 but it only downloads the 3d covers. It looks from the description in configurator that it should be downloading both the 3d and full but it doesn't.

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
bd3319 said:
Thanks but i meant directly from Config. I added the line download_all_styles = 0 but it only downloads the 3d covers. It looks from the description in configurator that it should be downloading both the 3d and full but it doesn't.
For some reason, I thought this was always the case, but upon checking the code, it isn't. I guess we can make it work like that in the next version.

faralar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I recently updated to version 56 and now none of my games work...It keeps telling me I need cios 222 or 223 to play from FAT but I'm sure I installed those already (the hermes ones i think).
I've tried to look through the forums to find an answer to this but I'm stumped...

commdante

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Obviously I haven't read all the posts here, but I've got some remarks about this program to the one(s) that keep making it (ignore if mentioned already ..or add +1 to them, what ever is to your liking.).

1. Big thumbs up for adjusting to/supporting the new IOS249 etc (even if I don't use it yet, it show to me the effort and support that goes into CFG loader).
2. I request making more options global, please. eg: The "Write Playlog" is an awesome feature, but enabling it to every game is quote a hassle imo.
3. Same to video :? I reckon most games check the system first, yet there is no global option to let it check system.

Just requests, I'd like you to ignore them if you think they're not needed orso, obviously.

All in all: I love this program, the versatility (I like changing the layout ones in a while and showing the different ways to show all my backups), the extended USB support (to me, esp NTFS support (only through 222 v4 afaik, but still ... releasing a different standard version for "us" is awesome imo). Maybe not the best homebrew, but certainly the most used by me.
Keep up the good work and support, even Nintendo couldn't have done it better imo.

Little offtopic: I love how the "Homebrew Channel" totally blows the Wii-Shop channel away. Just browse and add what you'd like to a list and then download all at ones (instead of the awkward, download 1 at a time like WSC) ... marvelous..

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
commdante said:
Obviously I haven't read all the posts here, but I've got some remarks about this program to the one(s) that keep making it (ignore if mentioned already ..or add +1 to them, what ever is to your liking.).

1. Big thumbs up for adjusting to/supporting the new IOS249 etc (even if I don't use it yet, it show to me the effort and support that goes into CFG loader).
2. I request making more options global, please. eg: The "Write Playlog" is an awesome feature, but enabling it to every game is quote a hassle imo.
3. Same to video :? I reckon most games check the system first, yet there is no global option to let it check system.

Just requests, I'd like you to ignore them if you think they're not needed orso, obviously.

All in all: I love this program, the versatility (I like changing the layout ones in a while and showing the different ways to show all my backups), the extended USB support (to me, esp NTFS support (only through 222 v4 afaik, but still ... releasing a different standard version for "us" is awesome imo). Maybe not the best homebrew, but certainly the most used by me.
Keep up the good work and support, even Nintendo couldn't have done it better imo.

Little offtopic: I love how the "Homebrew Channel" totally blows the Wii-Shop channel away. Just browse and add what you'd like to a list and then download all at ones (instead of the awkward, download 1 at a time like WSC) ... marvelous..
1: Thanks
2: It already is global. You set the global default by adding "write_playlog = 1" to config.txt.
3: Same as above, it's the "video" option. Set "video = system" for your case there.

Also, NTFS is supported by IOS249 in Cfg in addition to IOS222/223v4. It should be supported by IOS222v5 too.

On your aside, that would be the Homebrew Browser, not Homebrew Channel.

commdante

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
@Dr. Clipper / Post #9590

Hehe, was getting late (almost 5am now, but no work tomorrow 8D ) ... indeed meant Homebrew Browser.
For the other stuff, I meant in the gui ... editing with the txteditor (orso, from homebrew browser) is rather awkward. But I guess I'll have a go at the config file and see what's more in there (I'm one of those weirdos that usually reads the manual etc when either stuck/bored or finished). I might even physically remove the SD out of my Wii since a few months/since the beginning, might see some other options in other 'brews I might have missed.
wink.gif

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
commdante said:
@Dr. Clipper / Post #9590

Hehe, was getting late (almost 5am now, but no work tomorrow 8D ) ... indeed meant Homebrew Browser.
For the other stuff, I meant in the gui ... editing with the txteditor (orso, from homebrew browser) is rather awkward. But I guess I'll have a go at the config file and see what's more in there (I'm one of those weirdos that usually reads the manual etc when either stuck/bored or finished). I might even physically remove the SD out of my Wii since a few months/since the beginning, might see some other options in other 'brews I might have missed.
wink.gif
No probs. One thing that might help is the Configurator (see my sig). Along with FTPii (also from the Homebrew Browser
tongue.gif
), you can then edit the configuration files quickly and easily without removing the SD (it is even quicker and easier than that to remove it, though).

faralar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
faralar said:
I recently updated to version 56 and now none of my games work...It keeps telling me I need cios 222 or 223 to play from FAT but I'm sure I installed those already (the hermes ones i think).
I've tried to look through the forums to find an answer to this but I'm stumped...

Ok never mind, I got the games to work again but I still get the error when using the disc plus feature to start sam and max...any guggestions?

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Budweiser said:
I'm still having trouble getting C.S.I - Deadly Intent to work
I'm using 249 ver 19 and loader ver 56 , any ideas? Thanks Bud
Put the original disc in the drive. Launch it using Cfg. This is the only way to play it right now with Cfg unless somebody can figure out the disc+ parameters for the chapters.

Budweiser

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dr. Clipper said:
Budweiser said:
I'm still having trouble getting C.S.I - Deadly Intent to work
I'm using 249 ver 19 and loader ver 56 , any ideas? Thanks Bud
Put the original disc in the drive. Launch it using Cfg. This is the only way to play it right now with Cfg unless somebody can figure out the disc+ parameters for the chapters.

Sorry , but I don't understand "launch it using Cfg" ....Bud

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95eUhuR8_ps