Hacking Configurable USB Loader

LufianGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could we please add a way to see the WHOLE game code (like in USB Loader GX) instead of the 1st 4 characters?

It makes it hard for me when adding gameart because many games have 2-3 different game codes and usually the 1st 4 characters are the same.

usptactical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jabe said:
Just some suggestion for next version: include Triiforce nand emulationso that we could browse WiiWare and VirtualConsole games (stored on Hard Disk after extraction with wad2nand) inside Configurable USB Loader.

Is this planned?

I honestly haven't even looked at Triiforce, since I've never bothered with WiiWare/VC. We'll review the source and decide after that.

QUOTE(LufianGuy @ Aug 28 2009, 12:48 PM) Could we please add a way to see the WHOLE game code (like in USB Loader GX) instead of the 1st 4 characters?

It makes it hard for me when adding gameart because many games have 2-3 different game codes and usually the 1st 4 characters are the same.

Unless oggzee is against it, we can. I just changed it, actually - just to try it out.
smile.gif

Knocks

Trophies
XP
Country
TyRaNtM said:
Is possible to fix the Metroid Prime Trilogy bug?
As all know, if you try to load a game normally, the Wii automatically reboot it.
The workaround solution is using alt dols, but this lose the "magic" of choosing the games with the game menu.
And also, this have some problems, like automatically change the resolution to 480i if you have 480p.

I am interested in this as well.

Jabe

Trophies
XP
Country
France
usptactical said:
I honestly haven't even looked at Triiforce, since I've never bothered with WiiWare/VC. We'll review the source and decide after that.

OK thanks for answering, let us know…

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Jabe said:
Dr. Clipper can you answer my question? If you have any idea.
I'd just like to point out that I am not involved with the coding of the Loader in any way. I know a lot about it and I am maintaining the Configurator for it, but all coding decisions are up to oggzee and usptactical.

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Knocks said:
TyRaNtM said:
As all know, if you try to load a game normally, the Wii automatically reboot it.
The workaround solution is using alt dols, but this lose the "magic" of choosing the games with the game menu.
And also, this have some problems, like automatically change the resolution to 480i if you have 480p.

I am interested in this as well.

I want to know if this bug is cIOS, USB or the game problem?
Maybe the dols need to be hacked for load normally, or the game needs a IOS that the original game install before playing it.

Also, Wii Sports Resort had a similar problem with dols, and now the CFG USB Loader load it without problems.

BedtimeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
as jabe said wiiware/vc would be great. i know this would probably be a LOT of work but i would LOVE the option to browse/play wiiware/vc games from my faveourite usb loader. i realy hope you add this in...

Jabe

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Dr. Clipper said:
I'd just like to point out that I am not involved with the coding of the Loader in any way. I know a lot about it and I am maintaining the Configurator for it, but all coding decisions are up to oggzee and usptactical.
Thanks Dr. Clipper for pointing it out. I thought you were involved in coding because you answered a lot of questions in this topic.
usptactical kind of answered my question (here) even if the decision isn't made yet.

I cross my fingers…

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
TyRaNtM said:
This is the Well-Known IOSReload Problem. These games want to load an specific IOS, and this won't work, since they are loaded in IOS249. With the ISO, patching to 249 and burn it works, but only for the Disc. For USB, there is no other working solution than Alt-DOL (which is enough. Life with it, please). There's an IOSReload Block Function, which should fix this, but it only works for one game. I think only Wanin, Hermes and maybe WiiPower can fix this, if it's even possible...
QUOTE(oggzee @ Aug 29 2009, 12:30 PM) Back.
So, what's new?
smile.gif
...Well, I was also three days away, but I think nothing big happend...some has started on an Homebrew Internet Browser, but that's it pretty much...

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Oh and for the record,...
I have read now all the posts for the past week.
So, no need to re-post anything.

zombymario

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
There is a problem with Metroid Prime Trilogy if I want play it with the USB-Loader. When I try to start the game is says: Please, Intsert the Metroid Prime Trilogy Game Disc? Is there a fix or whatever?

PNo4

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
zombymario said:
There is a problem with Metroid Prime Trilogy if I want play it with the USB-Loader. When I try to start the game is says: Please, Intsert the Metroid Prime Trilogy Game Disc? Is there a fix or whatever?

Doesn't ask that for me.

Running CFG v41 and cIOS rev14.

zombymario

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
PNo4 said:
zombymario said:

Doesn't ask that for me.

Running CFG v41 and cIOS rev14.

I think it doesn't work becuase I patched it from NTCS-U to PAL. I think that the PAL iso work fine on my PAL Wii. But I must wait for the PAL iso
sad.gif
cry.gif

mahern4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to save the settings of the theme/background. I really love this loader but I'm not a fan of the default background. When I change the theme it always goes back to the default when it's restarted. Anyone know how to fix this??

Thanks!!

zombymario

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
mahern4 said:
Is there a way to save the settings of the theme/background. I really love this loader but I'm not a fan of the default background. When I change the theme it always goes back to the default when it's restarted. Anyone know how to fix this??

Thanks!!

Thit you saved the other background? I think when you chose a backround you must press Ato save it.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
zombymario said:
There is a problem with Metroid Prime Trilogy if I want play it with the USB-Loader. When I try to start the game is says: Please, Intsert the Metroid Prime Trilogy Game Disc? Is there a fix or whatever? I think it doesn't work becuase I patched it from NTCS-U to PAL. I think that the PAL iso work fine on my PAL Wii. But I must wait for the PAL iso
sad.gif
cry.gif

Not realy something to do with the loader, anyways:

1) Use cIOS rev14 and the newest CFG-Loader
2) Delete all your Patching-Tools from your PC. You don't need them if you use an USB-Loader. I repeat: NO PATCHING NEEDED FOR USB-LOADING!!! NO!!!

3) If that won't work, download again, and DON'T patch it.
Harrybot said:
How do you get Rockband controllers to work with the Configurable USB Loader?
And again a question that hasn't realy something to do with the loader. Please, use the Search, this isn't realy the right Topic for this...But I'm again nice:

1) Get the Installer here.
2) Install 222 or 223 (doesn't matter) as 36 merge 37
3) Go to Rockband, press "1", change the IOS to 222-mload or 223-mload (depending on what Slot you selected before).
4) Save, and done.

If that won't work, more Infos here.
QUOTE(mahern4 @ Aug 29 2009, 04:48 PM)

Thanks!!
Yup, you can save that. Press "2" in the Theme Section to save it.

(I feel very sad for the search button and the Read Me!!!s...
frown.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ughh gonna be bored today, class for new job has a lot of networking material and I'm certified in that already...
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Peen apple.
    +1
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?
    +1
    Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme