Hacking Configurable USB Loader Reset Behaviour

rolandde

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been playing a couple of games that require frequent resets (abysmal save system). When I play the game via my Disk Drive, pressing the reset button restart the game. However, when I play using Configurable USB Loader (which I prefer to do, as my Disk Drive has been slowly dying), pressing the reset button puts me back to the Wii system menu. This is somewhat of a hassle.

If there is an easy solution, lets hear it, but if not, I'll just have to bite the bullet.

Fear_the_Tubes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rolandde said:
I've been playing a couple of games that require frequent resets (abysmal save system). When I play the game via my Disk Drive, pressing the reset button restart the game. However, when I play using Configurable USB Loader (which I prefer to do, as my Disk Drive has been slowly dying), pressing the reset button puts me back to the Wii system menu. This is somewhat of a hassle.

If there is an easy solution, lets hear it, but if not, I'll just have to bite the bullet.

That's just the way things are I'm afraid.

The best solution is to use priiloader and have it auto-boot to cfg loader. This will put you back into the main cfg loader GUI when the system resets. Not at good as the real thing but it is as close as you can get for now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro