kylsav

OP
Trophies
Website
kylsav.dyndns.org
XP
Country
United States
I was having a strange issue in Config USB Loader, I was playing Goldeneye and everything was working fine. I turned off the Wii and the hard drive. Then later in the day i went to start it back up and Config USB Loader freezes on the loading screen. i tried disconnecting the hard drive and waiting for the countdown then plugging/turning the drive back on and it says "OK!" but goes to a blank screen with no games installed, and the Wii appears to be frozen but hitting the reset button takes me back to the Wii menu.

I tested uLoader on the WBFS partition and that worked fine. but for some reason the FAT32 Partition is not readable. Everything works fine in Windows. I ran a checkdisk on the Partition and nothing came up. I was wondering if anyone would know what would cause this?

I am currently backing up the drive in case something is wrong with it.

running:
cIOS: Waninkoko Rev 21 250:57 249:56 248:38 247:37 246:36 245:60
cIOS: Hermes v5.1 222:38 223:37 224:57
System Menu: 4.2
Config Loader v65

Ive tried formatting the SD card as well and that didn't change anything.

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
kylsav said:
I was having a strange issue in Config USB Loader, I was playing Goldeneye and everything was working fine. I turned off the Wii and the hard drive. Then later in the day i went to start it back up and Config USB Loader freezes on the loading screen. i tried disconnecting the hard drive and waiting for the countdown then plugging/turning the drive back on and it says "OK!" but goes to a blank screen with no games installed, and the Wii appears to be frozen but hitting the reset button takes me back to the Wii menu.

I tested uLoader on the WBFS partition and that worked fine. but for some reason the FAT32 Partition is not readable. Everything works fine in Windows. I ran a checkdisk on the Partition and nothing came up. I was wondering if anyone would know what would cause this?

I am currently backing up the drive in case something is wrong with it.

running:
cIOS: Waninkoko Rev 21 250:57 249:56 248:38 247:37 246:36 245:60
cIOS: Hermes v5.1 222:38 223:37 224:57
System Menu: 4.2
Config Loader v65

Ive tried formatting the SD card as well and that didn't change anything.
change the name of the disc covers folder and load cfg. if it loads, one or more covers are corupt

kylsav

OP
Trophies
Website
kylsav.dyndns.org
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply :3

I changed it but it didn't help. But deleting the themes folder fixed the problem. Ill remember this if it happens again thanks :3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o