Config USB Loader Question

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by SteelerRob, Dec 17, 2009.

Dec 17, 2009
  1. SteelerRob
    OP

Newcomer SteelerRob Newbie

United Kingdom
    Hi all,

Sorry for starting a new topic but i cant find an answer to my question using the search feature.

Is it possible to play games online using Config USB Loader?

Thanks

Rob

2. Blue-K

Member Blue-K No right of appeal.

Switzerland
    Two small questions to you:

1) Why the hell did you made a new topic? Why not ask in the CFG-Loader-Topic?
    2) You didn't searched, or you can't search, right?.

See: http://tinyurl.com/yfe5m3m. So yes, you can play online.

3. SteelerRob
    OP

United Kingdom
    My god, this place would be a better place if people didnt have a head up their arse attitude! let me explain my sentence for you seen as you obviousley didnt grasp it. I appologised for starting a new topic, it brings attention to a question that a lot of people might want a quick answer to and seen as i stated i COULDNT find what i was looking for i have obviousley tried to search without any luck.

Never the less i thank you for your answer google is such a help isnt it! I just wish it would have come in a more civilised manner! oh wait it didnt!

Rob

4. penguinwarfare

Newcomer penguinwarfare Member

United States
    Civilty in forums exists in keeping relevant topics in their respective threads. You got what you asked for.

5. SteelerRob
    OP

United Kingdom
    I think you will find its called been an arse hole, Civility in anyform comes from the person creating the post or in a conversation be in in person of over a distance communication meens, if anyone post a new topic in my forum for technical help when its already been coverd other members find the answer and provide it and politley give guidance of how to find future answers, replys like the one above would result in the user been banned as its unhelpfull and genrally ignorant. theres no difference between civility on a form or in person, the only difference is how much other users decide to impliment it.

Anyway i dont want to be the one to take this off topic so if anyone has any descencey to their name could you please answer my question or give me a hand finding it (that dosnt include masked links to goodle!).

Im not on about genrally either but spasifically to Config USB Loader as in game (Mario Kart) i cannot connect to the online servers but everything else on my Wii can connect to online services.

Thanks

Rob

6. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    yes u can play games online with any usb loader

I can see where both sides are coming from... in fact, if u didn't google it I would be yelling at u, but u obviously took the time to write a lengthy message, and I think if u were to lazy to google for an answer, u would also be too lazy to type that much... so I believe u actually tried to search.

My personal stance, is that as long as u TRY (and i mean really try) to find the answers on your own, I have no problem helping.

If any1 is interested in reading the WORST noob question ever, check THIS THREAD out. This guy actually admits to not wanting to use google at all! I gave him hell, but i still think it's hilarious!

7. MrKill

Member MrKill GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I'm glad i never make any new f*cking thread for any questions I had.