Hacking Config. USB Loader doesn't recognize usbloader folder

Koneesha

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MY Configurable USB Loader is not recognizing the usb-loader folder. I cannot figure out why this is. I am using all the updated ios and everything. Is this a problem with the new ios?

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Cfg isn't meant to recognise any "usbloader" folder. Perhaps you are talking about "usb-loader", the directory that will be chosen as the base directory if there is a config.txt file inside of it?

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
So it is correctly named then? With the hyphen? And it is in the SD root directory? And it does have a file called config.txt in it? And it is a FAT partition?

If the answer to all of those questions is yes, then how do you know it is not recognising it? What exactly isn't working and what do you expect?

Koneesha

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dr. Clipper said:
So it is correctly named then? With the hyphen? And it is in the SD root directory? And it does have a file called config.txt in it? And it is a FAT partition?

If the answer to all of those questions is yes, then how do you know it is not recognising it? What exactly isn't working and what do you expect?
Yes everything is correctly name and there. MY theme should be loaded. And it will not allow me to save any of my options. I have downloaded to W. ios 17 and it works. So it must be a compatiblity problem with rev 18

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Koneesha said:
Dr. Clipper said:

Yes everything is correctly name and there. MY theme should be loaded. And it will not allow me to save any of my options. I have downloaded to W. ios 17 and it works. So it must be a compatiblity problem with rev 18
Oh, this is the rev 18 bug. Upgrade again to rev 19 and it should all work again.

Koneesha

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dr. Clipper said:
Koneesha said:
Dr. Clipper said:

Oh, this is the rev 18 bug. Upgrade again to rev 19 and it should all work again.
There is a 19? Was it released quickly after? Sorry. ussually im on top with these things

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ubisoft should #stopkillinggames ngl
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    sony should #stopkillinggames
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    they killed LittleBigPlanet online, which was the main core of every LBP game
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for real
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    at least with them, it was because of the DDOS attacks, ubisoft was just scummy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?