Completely remove and reinstall Atmosphere

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Don't use a payload, and delete all contents from the sd card and boot your original NAND.

Post results.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
that's why I am thinking about you restore a functional NAND backup and start over, make a full backup of your actual NAND because you can extract your savegames from it offline using pc tools.

braska

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok, update: i've successfully restored my NAND with a backup that i've done years ago (Nand was at 6.1.0 firmware 😅) and now sysNAND starts normally. But now i've lost autoRCM, when i turn on the switch, sysNAND starts directly. Now i have to use a jig to go in RCM right?

Another question: is it better to update sysNAND to the latest firmware from switch stock menu or should i install cfw first?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Ok, update: i've successfully restored my NAND with a backup that i've done years ago (Nand was at 6.1.0 firmware 😅) and now sysNAND starts normally. But now i've lost autoRCM, when i turn on the switch, sysNAND starts directly. Now i have to use a jig to go in RCM right?

Another question: is it better to update sysNAND to the latest firmware from switch stock menu or should i install cfw first?
You can enable AutoRCM on Hekate.

Using Hekate create a EmuNAND and for now and beyond use the EmuNAND leave your SysNAND alone

you can use the guide https://rentry.co/SwitchHackingIsEasy for more information.

braska

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok, so it Is better to update firmware only after the creation of emuNAND, and only on the emuNAND?

braska

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is better to use EmuNAND for non saint activities and leave SysNAND for legal switch in order to avoid a ban

Ok, that's right, but what i'd want to know is: should i update the firmware in the sysNAND or do i have to create the emuNAND before and only then update firmare in emuNAND? 😅

braska

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok, solved. I had to restore nand by a previous backup i found, then i've created emunand and updated to fw 16.0.2 with atmosphere 1.5.2.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @K3Nv2 https://youtu.be/_b_WmfLhnMM?si=1GZF2ULEvDAH418O +1