Hacking complete M3 DS real software

charon2112

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, I own an M3 simply, but I just talked my friend into buying an M3 Real...he got it today, with no disk included?!?

Is there a download location for the complete files that are on that disk? I have tried to download the system files, but all that is in the zip is the 'system' folder, not all the folders.

Please help...thanks much.

Arithon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, I own an M3 simply, but I just talked my friend into buying an M3 Real...he got it today, with no disk included?!?

Is there a download location for the complete files that are on that disk?  I have tried to download the system files, but all that is in the zip is the 'system' folder, not all the folders. 

Please help...thanks much.

Download files from here
http://www.handheldsources.com/M3DS/Download_M3DSS.html

Older v1.11 on handheld sources

Get v1.12 from here
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=1851

charon2112

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys.! in the guide that tguellich posted about, he shows a file structure that shows many folders, 'system' is just one of them. none of those others are necessary??

Arithon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry, I didn't read your first post properly and gave you the links for M3 DS Real files.
Obviously don't use those.

I have put the correct link in my other post now.

As mars77 already said all you need is a SYSTEM folder and an NDS folder with roms in it and it should work fine.

I now see why I originally thought you wanted M3 DS Real files with a topic title of

complete M3 DS real software

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys.! in the guide that tguellich posted about, he shows a file structure that shows many folders, 'system' is just one of them. none of those others are necessary??

right sir. if you just want to play backups, all you need is SYSTEM folder and a folder for your roms, NDS by default

charon2112

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I have a simply...but I need the software for my friend's DS real...

forget I mentioned the simply, I didn't mean to confuse.

wacko.gif

**do I format to FAT16 or FAT32 or does it not matter?**

tguellich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry about that confusion with my guide. It does say in the guide that most of the files are for organizational purposes and are not required to be exactly the way you see them in the guide. I hope to finish the more complete guide with all the suggestions people have left me by tomorrow night. I will repost it so all can take a look again. I really did it because the information I needed was so scattered and difficult to find that I thought it should all be placed in one main archive and in some kind of order. Anyway, I hope the guide made you and your friend's work a little easier than mine. Please comment on it if there are any improvements I need to make or if it was helpful.

charon2112

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you!
smile.gif
So all I need are the system files and an NDS folder...what about media files??

Sorry about that confusion with my guide. It does say in the guide that most of the files are for organizational purposes and are not required to be exactly the way you see them in the guide. I hope to finish the more complete guide with all the suggestions people have left me by tomorrow night. I will repost it so all can take a look again. I really did it because the information I needed was so scattered and difficult to find that I thought it should all be placed in one main archive and in some kind of order. Anyway, I hope the guide made you and your friend's work a little easier than mine. Please comment on it if there are any improvements I need to make or if it was helpful.

tguellich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If by saying "Media Files" you mean the media player files, they are bundle in with the pdaDS folder. You do not need those for NDS functionality, but they are nice to have. If you want them check here.

If you mean media files such as Mp3s and .dpg movies, then you need to put those on yourself, they can go in any folder or on the root of the card. Folders just keep them neater.

charon2112

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I think I get it. it's a little different than my simply...on mine when I installed the software from the disk it put on a bunch of folders with different things...

thanks all...!

If by saying "Media Files" you mean the media player files, they are bundle in with the pdaDS folder. You do not need those for NDS functionality, but they are nice to have. If you want them check here

If you mean media files such as Mp3s and .dpg movies, then you need to put those on yourself, they can go in any folder or on the root of the card. Folders just keep them neater.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: