Gaming Complaints about questions.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellion_52883

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By now, all of you have prolly heard SOMEONE say the search is hard for them.....They didn't find what they wanted and so on.............

Then Half of us reply to questions with, "search next time, search is easy, search button idiot" ......And almost EVERTIME they say.."i tried to search"

So, for anyone complaining about "noob questions" and/or leaving "please search" replies, isn't it just as "easy" to NOT READ ANY NOOB QUESTIONS??????????

They bug you, you don't want to read the same question over and over..........I get that

So why (if you can't be nice, and are just going to tell them to search, AND give no REAL info) are you even reading the topic???????????? Just don't go to it, is it that hard..........

If you don't want to see that topic, it's easy...............DON"T CLICK IT

Leave all the rude comments you want, but this NEEDED to be said........................

hellion_52883

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To not go to questions that YOU KNOW are NOOB questions............

OKAY..........

I mean the POINT of a forum is information......if you can't get it cuz the search fuction is not providing your info......you have to ask.....no other option

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Shouldn't this be in the website forum?
tongue.gif

hellion_52883

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe it should......they do this on the wii part too........good point

JUST happened here, so posted here

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thought I'd point out that putting an excessive amount of "?" and "." won't help get your point across. Also, wrong section. If you want to complain, go do it in your blog. That's what they're their for.

And yeah, people are stupid and can't use Search or Google. Big deal. The best thing to do is to tell them to use Google/Search next time and give them the answer. That way they learn a lesson and don't complain any more. Making another thread that's as worthless as these so-called "noob" ones doesn't help.

Snore...

hellion_52883

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Thought I'd point out that putting an excessive amount of "?" and "." won't help get your point across. Also, wrong section. If you want to complain, go do it in your blog. That's what they're their for.

Yeah and forums are to ask questions

Notice no ?'s or ""s

I'd still like to know why it's sooo hard not clicking something you don't wanna read......

Don't like it??? Don't READ it....

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Problem is when people start threads like "Help meeee!!!!" - or "Card Problem"

I click on it, I find it's something I read 5 minutes ago on another thread, I have wasted time and credit (mobile internet).

hellion_52883

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XWolf said:
Problem is when people start threads like "Help meeee!!!!" - or "Card Problem"

I click on it, I find it's something I read 5 minutes ago on another thread, I have wasted time and credit (mobile internet).
I totally get that....that's why I title my "NOOB" questions correctly

but still i get this response

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hellion_52883 said:
Guild McCommunist said:

Notice no ?'s or ""s

I'd still like to know why it's sooo hard not clicking something you don't wanna read......

Why do chickens cluck or cows moo? I have no fucking clue. Did you notice the nice rhyme there?

This isn't a question, it's a complaint. You're just trying to skin it as a question when it's hardly not any. The answer is people are stupid, and all these stupid people go to the internet.

Regardless, you're in the wrong section. It should be moved to blogs.

I find it contradictory that you're bashing on noobs when you type like a noob, posted in the wrong section, and tried to defend your thread when it clearly has little substance.

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's so hard about searching?

"What is a flashcard?" would suffice in a Google search engine ("Flashcards?" would probably bring many of the same results). It seems like people come here just to ask questions. I understand the things that are a little "harder" to search on Google, so I answer those. But those other questions I completely ignore, because they're probably just trolling anyway. I also get a little annoyed when people don't take the time to follow basic grammar rules so I can begin to comprehend their question, but I rarely read topics like that.

A couple months ago I did the same thing. I was ignored. So I caught on rather fast.

hellion_52883

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
hellion_52883 said:
Guild McCommunist said:

Notice no ?'s or ""s

Why do chickens cluck or cows moo? I have no fucking clue. Did you notice the nice rhyme there?

This isn't a question, it's a complaint. You're just trying to skin it as a question when it's hardly not any. The answer is people are stupid, and all these stupid people go to the internet.

I find it contradictory that you're bashing on noobs when you type like a noob, posted in the wrong section, and tried to defend your thread when it clearly has little substance.

I AM A NOOB....(at FORUMS, that is) i hate trying to ask questions on these cuz it always happens this way!!!!!!! So i don't use forums but when i HAVE to so YEAH I'M A FORUM NOOB...never said i wasn't

There no need to bash me anymore.....i don't know HOW to move it, so i can't.....

No i'm not skining SHIT......IT'S A COMPLAIT not a question, you're not telling me anything.....I am a noob that gets yelled at everytime i ask a question, no matter how much i search

It doesn't happen much but when i CAN't find it i ask.....get yelled at....then a nice person will anwser me....it's not going to change.....if i look for something and can't find it the same WILL happen again.......

YEAH wrong section!! I already said that was true.......

There i told everyone everthing..nothing left to say about me.............yeah right........

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
hellion_52883 said:
IT'S A COMPLAIT not a question, you're not telling me anything
Learn to either type in English, read before you click to post or use a browser with built in spelling and grammar (Firefox or Orca come to mind).

Seriously though, ranting like this will not change the millions of internet users who complain about the millions of idiot users; no more than the users rants have stopped the idiots.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
hellion_52883 said:
Guild McCommunist said:
hellion_52883 said:
Guild McCommunist said:

Notice no ?'s or ""s

I AM A NOOB....(at FORUMS, that is) i hate trying to ask questions on these cuz it always happens this way!!!!!!! So i don't use forums but when i HAVE to so YEAH I'M A FORUM NOOB...never said i wasn't

There no need to bash me anymore.....i don't know HOW to move it, so i can't.....

No i'm not skining SHIT......IT'S A COMPLAIT not a question, you're not telling me anything.....I am a noob that gets yelled at everytime i ask a question, no matter how much i search

It doesn't happen much but when i CAN't find it i ask.....get yelled at....then a nice person will anwser me....it's not going to change.....if i look for something and can't find it the same WILL happen again.......

YEAH wrong section!! I already said that was true.......

There i told everyone everthing..nothing left to say about me.............yeah right........

Holy crap dude, breathe. it will all be ok. I promise.

hellion_52883

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uncle FEFL said:
What's so hard about searching?

"What is a flashcard?" would suffice in a Google search engine ("Flashcards?" would probably bring many of the same results). It seems like people come here just to ask questions. I understand the things that are a little "harder" to search on Google, so I answer those. But those other questions I completely ignore, because they're probably just trolling anyway. I also get a little annoyed when people don't take the time to follow basic grammar rules so I can begin to comprehend their question, but I rarely read topics like that.

A couple months ago I did the same thing. I was ignored. So I caught on rather fast.
Yeah well i guess i just a f***ing idiot....but either way i got my answer....someone "understood"

BTW i DID search.......alot

since it came out......(Kingom of hearts)
Since the answer was a hex editor and i was looking for a patch (hence the QUESTION) i suppose that was the problem

hellion_52883

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XWolf said:
hellion_52883 said:
IT'S A COMPLAIT not a question, you're not telling me anything
Learn to either type in English, read before you click to post or use a browser with built in spelling and grammar (Firefox or Orca come to mind).

Seriously though, ranting like this will not change the millions of internet users who complain about the millions of idiot users; no more than the users rants have stopped the idiots.
Ohh no i can't spell....oh i must not be able to do anything.....ohh i'm a idiot cuz i misspelled a word...whatever...I know english asshole....I'm LAZY....i'm not a stupid f*** like you all think.....I'm just a lazy typer....so sue me

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the more effort you use to type your post, the more likely it will be that someone will answer your question and will be polite to you. If you can't take the time to make your posts legible, you can't expect people to use their time to help you.

hellion_52883

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dudeonline said:
Holy crap dude, breathe. it will all be ok. I promise.

LOL...dude ya know i do search before i ask, every time....always get this negitive, crappy reply....EVERYTIME

I try being real nice at first too

hellion_52883

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Magmorph said:
Well the more effort you use to type your post, the more likely it will be that someone will answer your question and will be polite to you. If you can't take the time to make your posts legible, you can't expect people to use their time to help you.

"Kingdom Hearts, and Spirit Tracks, How to get working??????????

Are there patches out there for this or what???

Any help please.......Kids are dying to play these two......... "

Was my other post that started this one....it is legible......and you can clearly see that it is a noob Question by the title and subject.....(so you can avoid reading if you don't like reading the same question you've already answered!!)

I got pissed and i type worse then.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill