COMPETITION: How Much Do You LOVE GBAtemp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
My Submission: Story/Image

Once upon time the lord of all things GBA, Rose from his throne and exclaimed "LET THERE BE TEMP" and thus gbatemp was formed. As a result, For an undefined length of time, life was spectacular and his followers loved him greatly. But as was expected of the Great Leader Kim Jong I MEAN he who was spontaneously created of the full name "Gamious Boyius Avdancius", The Great Leader soon became bored. He turned to his loyal followers for suggestions, and to little surprise the bravest and handsomest of the land in the NDS (North Dual Sea) stepped forward. Born in Australia the land of kangaroo and Christened "Hercules", he had faced a grueling childhood. But miraculously, as he came of age 16, a warp portal appeared before his very eyes which lead him to the true lord's world. Realising his true destiny he rejected his previous faith and became a gbatemper, changing his username to OSW.
Now, this brave lad stepped forward and then yelled "I have an Idea my lord, Let me create for you a fine painting showing you in all your glory, for you would then be able to stare at it forever more, as your unfaltering beauty will always entrance!". The lord gleefully responded "Oh! what a wonderful idea OSW, i simply cannot stand to see it, when might it be finished?". The lad replied "for you, tommorow". The duo's conversation slowly wound down and before dusk they were gone.
The next morning OSW trekked up to the lord's castle where the lord himself sat in his throne. OSW spoke confidently "Today my kind celebrate an event called 'Valentine's Day' in which our love released. Prepare your majesty, for this will stun even yourself!" Behind him, thousands of gbatempers combined their strength to lift the great work inside. Finally, It was hung, and the crowd sang "We WUV U!". It was revealed.

throne2.jpg

The lord was so extremely pleased that he gave OSW a flash cart and loved gbatemp forevermore.

Pikamus

Trophies
XP
Country
My Entry.

Dear GBA Temp,

Why I love thee,
To begin we must find out what love is.

If it's repetition, same actions, familiarity…
Well this can pass over to visiting GBA temp every morning upon I wake up. Kind of like waking up to a sexy woman, that understands your daily needs.

What if love shows you something you haven’t seen before?
GBA temp shows me new stuff almost everyday and sometimes more than one day....

When people ask, are you married?
I take a pause… and take a think about it.

I reply. No, but what I feel is never ending love,

Till death do us part GBA temp.

wub.gif

ediblebird

Trophies
XP
Country
here is my entry:

blairgbatempmm4.jpg

Prime minister Blair and I, do not always see eye to eye about things (such as the war in Iraq, and the value of hrth).
But we do agree on how much we love gbatemp, and that the gbatemp mascot tastes good.
Here we see him having a munch on his gbatemp shaped cookie(which I baked for him), while in parliament, which shows his ,and my undying love for gbatemp.
in fact thinking about gbatemp brings tears of joy to my eyes *sniffle*

PS: my wife has the gbatemp's mascots babies inside her.

ispofacto

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Here is my entry,

I love GBAtemp even more than the greatest game af all time, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
I think that says it all!

Wanque

Trophies
Website
www.worldofwows.com
XP
Country
Here is my 'entry'. It is a poem.

What's that in the air?
It's GBAtemp.
What's that over there?
It's GBAtemp.
I can't find a chair.
Try GBAtemp.
I got mauled by a bear.
No, GBAtemp.

For GBAtemp I would gladly eat gruel
Or bind myself tightly in rope, wire and chains,
To ensure a bright future for humanity's gene pool
It's probably best if I blow out my brains

inuyasha09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I LOVE GBATEMP SOOO MUCH I WOULD GIVE THEM SOOOMUCH MONEY I LOVE U GBA TEMP MORE THAN LIFE..... WELL CLOSE !!

desh_thiere

Trophies
XP
Country
Here is my entry, it is a short piece of prose that I hope appeals to obsessive GBAtempers like myself. Thanks GBAtemp, you provide a service that no one else can, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for that.

The day begins, steaming coffee is brewing in my brilliantly sunlit kitchen, yet the coffee is secondary to my true need, a need that must be fulfilled, I must check GBAtemp. I painstakingly stumble to my computer, the grit under my eyelids feels something akin to sand in my underwear, scraping harsh grains across my bloodshot eyes. Yet I do not feel this, I feel nothing but hope, hope that my needs of a new game will today be fulfilled. Today my flashcard will groan under the weight of a 1024 mbit rom, just waiting to be experienced, telling me to call in sick for work,
telling me the only thing that matters is the game, nothing else.

I click. Firefox opens, and my homepage pops up with speeds that only ADSL2 can provide, speeds that I still scorn for being far too slow, too slow for me to obsessively check what has become an unchecked and unmitigated desire in my monotonous life. The GBAtemp homepage loads, I see the scene news, yet this is not the fix I need now. I must scroll, my middle finger working the scroll wheel with a mind of its own, automatically completing a task it has completed every morning for many months. Down the page rolls, past the homebrew news and towards the only thing that will quell my desperate desire, the Nintendo DS release information.

My mind works overtime during the short scroll, I smell the coffee finished in the percolator, a smell of fear and hatred, for I must leave the comfort of my computer chair and face the bitter world of full time work. Not yet! Not yet! I mentally scream, if there is anything at all I need to flash, it must be flashed this morning, all else is pointless in comparison. My mind justifies this somewhat ridiculous decision. “If I am late for work, they will fire me, which means I can spend all day playing DS games.” The justification is hollow, hollow and useless, my mind is unfortunately too intelligent to believe itself, the battle is over, I must leave.

But wait! There is a game, a new box image is merging and flowing into the very recesses of my sleep addled mind. “A new game,” it screams. My fingers fumble to click on the best ROM site I know, I cannot move with enough speed, it feels like I am swimming upstream to an impossible destination. Finally, I reach the ROM site, my mouse clicking frantically, eyes searching through the plethora of advertisements to find what I want, the only thing I want, the game.

Download ROM. Two innocuous and innocent words, yet two words that can make a DS junkie shake with anticipation. The ROM is down, my DS is ready, ready to be flashed and enjoyed like the breath of my girlfriend on the back of my neck, a feeling I forsake every morning to complete my ritual. The ritual is complete, I am late for work, yet that does not matter, as I now have what I require and I am happy. I could not be more happy, my obsession has been fulfilled, thanks to the speed and brilliance of GBAtemp news. A curse and a blessing, I thank you GBAtemp from the bottom of my DS obsessed heart.

kumario

Trophies
XP
Country
My entry:

When I think of GBAtemp, I feel warm and fuzzy
wub.gif
When I visit GBAtemp I can't help feeling like this guy:

estatic.GIF

It's official, I love you GBAtemp!

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
THEGAME07 ENTRY

well let me just start of by saying gbatemp is the best site availble for nintendo ds stuff by far. Very nice reviews, excellent staff members also a brillaint community. Well you asked me to show my love for gbatemp well im not going to im going to show my love to shaun
wub.gif
. Well let me tell you the story about how me and shaun met.

it was that faithfull night when i banged into this charming man with beutifull eyes and charming smile.I was blown away with the site of this young man. So we started to talk, shorty after the conversation we relised the two of us had a connection. He asked me out for dinner i of corse replyed yes.That was the start of our beautiful relationship.

I know all of you are on the edge of your seat while reading this and saying to yourself what happend at dinner. Well it was a fancy place with crystal glasses and incredible china plates(the dinner was his treat of corse). Well the conversation flowed through the dinner. However all of a sudden near the end of the meal i feel shauns foot running all the way up my leg under the table. I shortly got the hint and asked him if he wanted to go back to mines he replyed " With plesure". He payed the bill and we left for my place.

Well we arrived at my place. As soon as we got out of the taxi shaun picked me up and carried me all the way to my apartment and placed me on the bed. He found the stereo and put on some soothing music. He then started to make his way to the bed very slowly stripping off as he came closer to me. When he eventually got to the bed. Once in the bed i was waiting for the action to start but i looked over and shaun was pale green and looked like he was going to be sick. He suddenly ran out the room Screaming "its a man". I thought he knew from the beggining with just looking at me. When i got out of the bed i looked to the floor and seen a small bit of paper saying www.gbatemp.net.

The next day i booted up my computer and went onto gbatemp.net so see if the love of my live was on this site about gaming. It did not take me to long to find him but he does not reply to my emails. However i fell in love with this so called GBATEMP because i can stock shaun and watch his every move.

Well shaun i know your reading this Please will you be my VALENTINE
wub.gif

(please note this story with fictional and did not happen also thegame07 is not gay) SORRY shaun first staff member i could think of
rofl2.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
uuwy4.jpg

And even if I don't win, unlike these bastards I will never leave gbatemp!!!

Do I really have to say any more?

D-Trogh

Trophies
Website
promh.freehostia.com
XP
Country
Belgium
I just love it to see how famous GBAtemp is..
Yes.. It's 'famous' ! Why ? Well..
- This is a great community
- I don't know an other place where you get the latest news about flashcards, homebrew, games,.. (Well.. there are others.. but they just rip it from here
biggrin.gif
[Is GBAtemp TOO famous ?])
- I love it how fast you get answers here, how the admins and moderators help you out.
- I love GBAtemp because.. well.. NO WORDS can tell why, but I come here almost every day.. It's like rubber band wraped around your neck.. When you try to run away, it does that much of pain that you come back. And when your here, the pain dissapears, because there's always something new..

-Blah-
biggrin.gif

LaGzoR

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hello,
I go to GBATEMP.NET every day to speak with other people !
I am French and thanks to GBATEMP I can learn and speak english !!
So, I want to say :
Thank you shaunj66, Costello (Thank for your answers and you Wiinja: Official GBAtemp Review) and Opium for what do you do every day !

This is for them, all people in GBATEMP who are friendly and for The Valentine's Day :

____Z_______________________________________Z
____ZZ_____________________________________ZZ
ZZZZZZZ___________________________________ZZZ
ZZZZZZZZ_____________ZZZZZZZ_____________ZZZZZ_____ZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZ_____ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ______ZZZZZZ_ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZ_ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ_ZZZZZZZ_ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ_ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ______________ZZZZZZZZZZZZ_ZZ____ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ_ZZZZZZ
ZZ_______ZZZZZZ____________________ZZZZZZ___ZZ____ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ_ZZZZZZZZ
_______ZZZZZZ_______________________ZZZZZ_ZZ_______ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ_ZZZZZZZZZZ
_______ZZZZZZZ_____________________ZZZZZZZZ__________ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ_ZZZZZZZZZZ
_______ZZZ__ZZZZZ_______________ZZZZZZZZZZZ__________ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ_ZZZZZZZZZZ
______ZZZZZZ___ZZZZZ_________ZZZZZ___ZGZZZ____________ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ_ZZZZZZZZZ
______ZZZZZ______ZZ___________ZZ______ZBZZ____________ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ_ZZZZZZZZ
______ZZZZ___00__Z____________Z___00__ZAZ___ZZZZZZZZZ_ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ_ZZZZZZZ
______ZZZZZ______Z_____________Z______ZZt______________ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ_ZZZZ
_______ZZZZZ____ZZ_____________ZZ____ZZZe_______________ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
_______ZZZ__ZZZZ_________________ZZZZ_ZZm_______________ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
________ZZZ___________________________ZZZZp_____________ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
__________ZZZ________ZZZZZZZ________ZZZ__ZZZ___________ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
____________ZZZ___________________ZZZ______ZZZ__________ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
______________ZZZZZZZZZZ_ZZZZZZZZZZ___________ZZZZ______ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
_______________ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ____________ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
______________ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ_______ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
____________ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ__ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
_________ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ___ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
_______ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ_____ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ__ZZ
_______ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ____Z_ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ___Z
_______ZZZZZZZZ_ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ__ZZZZZZZZ_____ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ___Z
_______ZZZZZZZ___ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ__ZZZZZZZ______ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ_ZZZ
_________ZZZZ____ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ____ZZZZ________ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
_________________ZZZZZZZ_ZZZZZZ__________________ZZZZZZ_ZZZZZZ
_________________ZZZZZZ__ZZZZZZ__________________ZZZZZZ_ZZZZZZ
_________________ZZZZZZ__ZZZZZZ__________________ZZZZZZ_ZZZZZZ
________________ZZZZZZZ__ZZZZZZZ_________________ZZZZZZ_ZZZZZZ
______________ZZZZZZZZZZ_ZZZZZZZZZ_____________ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
______________ZZZZZZZZZ_ZZZZZZZZZZZ___________ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

______________EEEE_________________EEE
___________EEEEEEEEEE__________EEEEEEEEEE
_________EEEEEEEEEEEEE_______EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
________EEEEZZZEEEEEEEEE____EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
________EEEZZZZZEEEEEEEEE__EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
_______EEEZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
_______EEEZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
______EEEZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
______EEEZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
______EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
______EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
_______EEEEEEEEEEEEGBAtemp.netEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
_______EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
________EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
________EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
_________EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
__________EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
___________EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
____________EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
______________EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
_______________EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
_________________EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
__________________EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
____________________EEEEEEEEEEEE
______________________EEEEEEEE
________________________EEEE

GBATEMP.NET is the best site for people who like Nintendo !!
wub.gif

saccorator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Here is my reply:

I love GBAtemp so much that I wouldn't know which site to start my day first without you. Will you be my Valentine? Is that an R4 for me...you shouldn't have! No really, I'll gladly accept!

1-s.png

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love gbatemp cuz I made mthrnite's list.

grog.gif
toot.gif
toot.gif
toot.gif
toot.gif
toot.gif
toot.gif
hrth.gif

woot! who needs more than that? forget the R4, I'm a friend of mthr!

(ummm .... about that R4 ...
tongue.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-