• Views 865,032
  • Replies 1,427
  • Likes 70

ComboNeo1981

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys, sorry for coming to ask for this, especially with bad English, but someone has the cards in PVC format from the game Mario and Rabbids Kingdon Batle.
I look for this format because my son already has some cards like that.
I appreciate any help.

Selo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Reactions: ComboNeo1981

Elvar

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey I'm searching pictures for all Animal Crossing and Mario Sports amiibo cards.
So for animal crossing 400 for the normal series, a few promos, the sanrio series and the welcome amiibo series.
For Mario Sports I'm looking for the 90 Cards tat were released
I hope anybody of you can help me ^^
And at the end a big sorry for my bad English:)

Last edited by Elvar,

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@EmanueleBGN I love your PVC Smash Ultimate amiibo card designs, they work perfect. I'm curious though, would you consider making some in the same style for the premium Mii fighters? You know, Sans, Cuphead, Vault Boy, and Bomberman? That would be really cool if ya could.

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
@EmanueleBGN I love your PVC Smash Ultimate amiibo card designs, they work perfect. I'm curious though, would you consider making some in the same style for the premium Mii fighters? You know, Sans, Cuphead, Vault Boy, and Bomberman? That would be really cool if ya could.
Thank you!
Mii Fighters costumes have two problems: 1) as far as I know, Mii's costumes haven't official artwork; 2) Miis are personal and to see another one's face could be odd. But I'll search the renders (or if you find them let me know) and I'll try

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you!
Mii Fighters costumes have two problems: 1) as far as I know, Mii's costumes haven't official artwork; 2) Miis are personal and to see another one's face could be odd. But I'll search the renders (or if you find them let me know) and I'll try

For the premium Miis I listed, that part really wouldn't be a problem as the headgear is a full head model that makes the Mii look like the character they're a costume of.
The first issue is definitely something I had thought of as well, but I don't think they need to be Smash specific renders, just some great 3D renders out there with a transparent background that could work.

Here's some examples that would probably work well I think:
bomberman_render_2020_by_nibroc_rock_ddpmnr0-fullview.png

H7kRjIYbQNd2TAA5Vcwd0tq1hjfumKF7nbh9WaFfn0M.png

latest

Hopefully those shadows wouldn't be too problematic, especially for Cuphead. Finding a decent 3D Vault Boy render with a transparent background is proving to be a bit more difficult to track down than the others though. I'll post and update if I find one though. I'm also not crazy about the Bomberman render, as it's not based on the Mii and so his legs look longer, and he has the angry eyebrows which he doesn't as a fighter. So I'm trying to find a better one of those too.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Here's the best Vault Boy render I could find

de01lqr-b451e647-41a7-41d2-97b2-38359eafa249.png

But he definitely suffers the worst from the shadow around him, I imagine that could be problematic to work with. And here's a Bomberman render from his Mii costume coming from the same source, yielding larger shadows as well:

de72o3s-c939745c-e26e-4ad3-9a85-bd597cb70267.png

Don't love Bomberman's pose here, but at least this one is the actual Mii costume.

Reactions: EmanueleBGN

INobody

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello, I did make a lot amiibo cards a few years ago and recently rediscovered them. However, I can't find the files I used to have the cards printed. They had an other back side round logo to fit the nfc stickers. Does Anyone know where they where from or where to find them? Want to add the Smash DLC and BOTW DLC cards. Picture: https://ibb.co/Nns6nMs

E
dit: Found them here from SIMONE, but the user is inactive since 2017.

@EmanueleBGN
In your Zelda BOTW folder I found a typo on the german card for archer link. It states Bogenshütze, it should be Bogenschütze. Thank you for your work

Last edited by INobody,

Tinkerbell

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I am hoping someone will be able to post all the new ACNH series 5 pictures here when they come out in a few weeks.

cattheme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I have series 5 amiibo cards pictures, here is some:

Attachments

• 401.jpg
    401.jpg
    574.5 KB · Views: 160
  • 403.jpg