Compatibility Issues?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by gimlianon, Mar 14, 2008.

Mar 14, 2008

Compatibility Issues? by gimlianon at 11:33 PM (1,235 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. gimlianon
    OP

Newcomer gimlianon Member

Canada
    Well, I've been reading up on the Acekard RPG on the official forums, and I've noticed there are a large amount of game compatibility issues mentioned. Are these issues still around, or have they been fixed in the later firmware updates?

2. golden

Member golden What a Digital Dummy!!!

United States
    RPG has 100% ROM compatibility but some slowdowns if you don't have a fast SD card, but this is remedied by putting the slowed down games on the FLASH memory which is top of the line and has absolutely no slow downs whatsoever. However, it should be noted that the RPG does not have 100% DL play.

3. DaMummy

Member DaMummy GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    all fixed, except for soft reset in homebrew, and any compatibility issues that were present were minor like faulty soft reset.

4. gimlianon
    OP

Canada
    Sweet deal! Thanks for putting my fears to rest. Come the 23rd, I shall be ordering this sucker and waiting eagerly for it to arrive!

5. golden

Member golden What a Digital Dummy!!!

United States
    When you say all fixed are you talking about DL play too because last time I checked, a significant amount of DL play didn't work.

6. gimlianon
    OP

Canada
    Honestly, download play ain't a huge factor for me. I don't know many people with a DS, so it shouldn't be that big of a problem. That and the fact that it'll probably get fixed eventually.

7. DaMummy

Member DaMummy GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    i dont really know about the dl play as i never use it, but i know of all the soft reset problems that were around with some games all are fixed, other than that i dunno what other problems there were, tho i think i may have found some, whenever i play contra 4, the challange mode, the game will freeze up rarely, but its happend maybe 3-4 times by now