CTCaer

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Is indeed the common key (you know what key) illegal to show it to the public (in any form: ascii hex codes, hex)?

Tormendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ph0en1x said:
Is indeed the common key (you know what key) illegal to show it to the public (in any form: ascii hex codes, hex)?
ah, i don't know
shy.gif

CTCaer

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
zidane_genome said:
On this fourm, it's not kosher to post anything that has the common key...

Well i have noticed this for as long as the common key was leaked to the internet and the first post here in gbatemp were edited-deleted without the common key. But at bushing's blog is there in common view in ascii hex codes hackmii - keys-keys-keys and this site has nothing in it that is breaking the copyright laws. And thats why i'm asking this after so long, to clarify it..

Xta Large

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ph0en1x said:
zidane_genome said:

Well i have noticed this for as long as the common key was leaked to the internet and the first post here in gbatemp were edited-deleted without the common key. But at bushing's blog is there in common view in ascii hex codes hackmii - keys-keys-keys and this site has nothing in it that is breaking the copyright laws. And thats why i'm asking this after so long, to clarify it..

So you LINK to it? Not a good idea, you might want to edit that.

CTCaer

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
xtalarge said:
ph0en1x said:
zidane_genome said:

So you LINK to it? Not a good idea, you might want to edit that.

I thought this from the very start of writing my reply with the link but i don't think that sharing the common key breaks any copyright (or sth) law..
And if i want to edit this, i must also edit my reference to hackmii which is my argument about "common key is not illegal to share".

Richy Freeway

Trophies
XP
Country
There's a version of Wii Scrubber available in the downloads section that comes with a tool for generating the common key. I think it's the version before the final version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself