Comic Book DS limitations?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by CPhantom, Sep 17, 2008.

Sep 17, 2008

Comic Book DS limitations? by CPhantom at 1:46 AM (788 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. CPhantom
    OP

Member CPhantom The Noob :(

United States
    Is this just a limitation with CBDS or what? I seem to get some hardcore lag when going through pages that are 31+

odd.

Yeah, I know...lotta CBDS stuff being asked...but I'm trying to get all my comics back on without having to make another file D=

2. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    I've never had problems with compilations of hundreds of images. Try re-making the compilation, as perhaps it got corrupted in the conversion somehow. Test other images to see if it's just the one set you're using or if it behaves the same with all compilations you create.

3. CPhantom
    OP

Member CPhantom The Noob :(

United States
    yeah it's with all of them that I make. anything with over 300 images it starts to horribly lag up.

4. Cermage

Member Cermage GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Australia
    maybe your microsd, just guessing. i've read a full series of manga with one file using cbds before. iirc it was an odd 1800pgs or so and i don't remember that much lag. just the norml page is too big lagg thats all.

5. jesterscourt

Member jesterscourt Not Brad.

United States
    I never had that problem and had very long comicbook series/mangas loaded.