Colors! 3D

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by ShadowSoldier, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowSoldier
    OP

ShadowSoldier GBAtemp Guru

Oct 8, 2009
    Canada
    I'm sure there's a thread of this here somewhere, at least I thought there was.

Anyways, who has Colors! 3D? I bought it when it was first released, and to be honest, after purchasing it.... I never touched the thing until now.

So I opened it up, looked at the tutorial a bunch of times because I couldn't get the hang of it at all, and I painted my first picture on the 3DS. It's not good by any means as it's my first drawing, but I can only get better right?

Anyways, here's my picture:

[​IMG]

Near the end I was getting a little bit anxious, I just wanted to get it done. I wish there was a way to show you guys the video... OH there is, but I'm too lazy to upload a no sound video to YouTube until I get a good program to add some tunes for you guys.

But um yeah, it took me maybe about 2 hours I'd guess.. maybe a little less. I kept messing up. I couldn't get Yoshi right at all around his face, and I kept drawing on the wrong layers and everything.

Anyways, share your pics and your story to go along with it.

2. Yepi69

Yepi69 Vivid and busy gamer

Nov 29, 2010
    Portugal
    Behind you
    I'm not that good at drawing, at least your draw looks good.

3. chavosaur

chavosaur Austin Trujillo

pip Contributor
    Mar 11, 2012
    United States
    Huntersville, NC
  4. Kikirini

Kikirini Zelda Fangirl

May 18, 2011
    United States
    Vermont, USA
    I keep wanting to buy this app but I just never have the money. And admittedly, I suspect I wouldn't use it all the time. >.>

5. GeekyGuy

GeekyGuy Professional loafer

Global Moderator
    Jun 21, 2007
    United States
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.